new bike

Related:
Create New Tag

12/15/2014 8:12 PM

ok so the other post i did i got help but it was literally people saying get this then others saying no thats shit
whats your guys opinion on this bike

https://www.jrbicycles.com/storefront/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=5875

yeah i know its not all chromly and some of the berings are sealed i think

can someone please just recommend me a BMX bike for beginners please, dont just say well this stuff is good like other people did dont get me wrong they helped its just annoying when people are like oh yeah i recomend that then another person says no and doesnt recomdend something else and only says chromly.... when i cant spend 500$ on an all chromly frame

|

12/15/2014 8:16 PM

Buy a mongoose mode 900 and keep your money , when you break something then replace it

|

12/15/2014 8:29 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Buy a mongoose mode 900 and keep your money , when you break something then replace it

basically ^ that,

and this --> http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/The-Best-and-Worse-of-Big-box-a-Newbies-reference-for-a-starter-bike,1296631

like i said before nothin wrong with the cyngas or the sunday, chromoly is good. hi-ten is crap. your price point can change depending on how long your able to wait.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

12/15/2014 8:34 PM

If you can't afford the Kink Whip- Mongoose Mode 900.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/15/2014 8:38 PM

eskimojay wrote:

dkTechEthan wrote:

basically ^ that,

and this --> ...more

im probably going with with DK the sunday doesnt home full chromly... i really dont see whats wrong with the DK

|

12/15/2014 9:24 PM

eskimojay wrote:

best bet here. maybe buying a used custom if you find a good one on craigslist. but this is the best bang for your buck right now

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "