new bike

Related:
Create New Tag

5/15/2008 7:07 PM

i just started building a new bike and was wondering what would be some good parts for it that are light but not to f#ing expensive...heres what i got so far...

fit dehart flat black 20.75tt

fit blade light forks flat black

shadow attack stem black

and black sky highs...

im going too go all black with a 25tooth profile aqua colored sprocket...eccd seat...odyessy pc pedals...

so just give me some ideas...

|

bmxers vs. skaters... bro ill back u up anyday
bmxers vs. bmxers.. thats just fucked up

5/15/2008 7:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/15/2008 7:28 PM

good and light stuff are expensive.... but you pay for high quality and sometimes lifetime warranty... so it worth the money you pay for them.-
go for wombolt, primo or profile cranks
demolition zero or ODSY 7K rims
Profile, demolition, primo, WTP, shadow hubs
there's some nice options to choose

|

5/15/2008 7:48 PM

ya i was thinkin of getting the primo hollowbit cranks... do u know of any good complete wheels i dont really want to build a costum

|

5/15/2008 7:49 PM

get some odyssey completes, or wtp.

|

another day, another dollar

5/15/2008 7:51 PM

lol, you said you don't want things that are too expensive but everything you listed is like top of the line product. You gotta pick cheap and decent parts or somewhat pricey but great parts.

|

5/15/2008 7:51 PM

does any body know anything about the mosh justice light complete wheels ... thier light and at a hella good price on dans...

|

5/15/2008 8:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/15/2008 8:01 PM

well, the reason there light is that sun rhynolike rims are light and it was a 36 hole rim. if you arent too heavy off a rider you could probably do fine with the ryhnolites, but they arent that strong. not good for street. but the hubs are great

|

another day, another dollar

5/15/2008 8:04 PM

well what i meant be expensive was like profile cranks with titanium spindle or a $55 sprockets or odessy m7 front wheel.. but back to the mosh wheels i only way 117lb... but i ride street so i dont know i just like the price and weight of them...

|

5/15/2008 8:07 PM

demolition wheels are cool.
Dude get a custom on dans and they will lace them up for you!
with the code thing going on you'll have a killer wheel for cheap

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

5/15/2008 8:11 PM

i getcha...I would go with a little more expensive wheel though just simply because when it comes to wheels, you almost always get what you pay for. I just got a Demolition Anorexia laced to a Primo 7005 rim for $220. I don't think that's bad when considering what profile hubs cost and titanium drivers and spindles. You just gotta make the call for yourself, i guess if your a light rider and are smooth, the mosh's might work for you

props on the Sky Highs, you'll love em

|

5/15/2008 9:43 PM

ya i already do...

|

5/15/2008 10:22 PM

you should get a profile hub.

|