new build?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/20/2010 1:03 PM

Well i know for a fact that im getting like 3 or 4 empire giftcards this xmas that amount to about 450ish and ive been wanting to get new wheels , cranks and maybe a frame. so heres what i already have
Frame: Fit PRK3 that i just rawed and cleared
Forks: Stock Fits black
Bars: Chrome kink wolfs that ive had sitting in my room waiting to be put on a bike for forever
Stem: Fit dl styled of the prk 3
Cranks: bent eastern shafts black
No pedalssad my axle broke on my premiums
Cult seatpost
Animal strip seat
KHE hollow halflink
Odyssey evo2s, monolever and cable all black
Tires Fit FAF 2.25 front ( trail tread) and 2.1 back
Wheels:
stock fit front ( sealed hub to a blacksheep all black) black
Stolen roulette with messed up lacing ( over over instead of over under) red

so pretty much all black parts witha red back wheel and chrome bars


What do i need the most? i know for sure what cranks i want ( stolen teams) but im clueless on what to get frame and wheelwise.
Frame has to have between 20.6 and 21in tt, and a short back end, and the wheels have to be either 9 or 10t lhd. I ride mainly street if that helps. i want this to be less than 25 lbs, ive been working out and getting 3 ft hops with a 27 lb bike so i want to see what a lighter bike will do.

|

12/20/2010 1:05 PM

i thought your bike got stolen?

|

sittin on the porch with a fresh pair a shoes~!

refs: hunthobb2

12/20/2010 1:08 PM

I thought you quit, with some other texans?

|

I used to ride for Calamity BMX, until i quit riding
I was godzillaridesafbm.
Thecomedown is better.

12/20/2010 1:08 PM

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

12/20/2010 1:10 PM

i_ridekink wrote:

i thought your bike got stolen?

it did, ended up tracking it down . a kid on the whole other side of town had it but my frame was already gone, along with my bars and headset.

|

12/20/2010 1:11 PM

i_ridekink wrote:

i thought your bike got stolen?

lexbmx23 wrote:

it did, ended up tracking it down . a kid on the whole other side of town had it but my frame was already gone, along with my bars and headset.

blink
|

sittin on the porch with a fresh pair a shoes~!

refs: hunthobb2

12/20/2010 1:11 PM

|

12/20/2010 1:12 PM

mayzy #2 wrote:

I thought you quit, with some other texans?

yeah but ive been slowly getting back to it

|

12/20/2010 1:13 PM

i_ridekink wrote:

i thought your bike got stolen?

lexbmx23 wrote:

it did, ended up tracking it down . a kid on the whole other side of town had it but my frame was already gone, along with my bars and headset.

i_ridekink wrote: blink

dumbass posted it on cl

|

12/20/2010 1:14 PM

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

12/20/2010 1:17 PM

|

12/20/2010 1:19 PM

lexbmx23 wrote:

ive owned a deathtrap , didnt really like it

camjf wrote:

http://www.albes.com/flybikesmontanaframe2010.aspx

http://www.albes.com/odysseyhazardlitecassetterearwheel.aspx

I would get that, if it was me.

lexbmx23 wrote:

if only the frame came in raw or blacksad

What's wrong with that colour? Everything else on your bike is black or chrome, so it will look really nice.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

12/20/2010 1:28 PM

lexbmx23 wrote:

ive owned a deathtrap , didnt really like it

camjf wrote:

http://www.albes.com/flybikesmontanaframe2010.aspx

http://www.albes.com/odysseyhazardlitecassetterearwheel.aspx

I would get that, if it was me.

lexbmx23 wrote:

if only the frame came in raw or blacksad

thers a thing called aircraft remover lol

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

12/20/2010 1:45 PM

get the montanna frame... you cant go wrong with fly bikes products and the blue is a sick color

don't get the odyssey v3 cassette wheel....the hub will start skipping in like 9 months

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

12/20/2010 1:47 PM

lexbmx23 wrote:

ive owned a deathtrap , didnt really like it

camjf wrote:

http://www.albes.com/flybikesmontanaframe2010.aspx

http://www.albes.com/odysseyhazardlitecassetterearwheel.aspx

I would get that, if it was me.

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

get the montanna frame... you cant go wrong with fly bikes products and the blue is a sick color

don't get the odyssey v3 cassette wheel....the hub will start skipping in like 9 months

What about the Cinema Tungsten Wheels?

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

12/20/2010 2:10 PM

damn, i want 450 in empire gift cards

|

Boobies.

12/20/2010 2:26 PM

Primo Balance Wheelset, $124.95 front, $199.95 rear
Primo Powerbite Cranks, $104.95
Don't forget about the 20% off code, 20sack.

As for a frame, what geometry do you want?

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

12/20/2010 2:28 PM

mike103 wrote:

damn, i want 450 in empire gift cards

this haha

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

12/20/2010 3:17 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

Primo Balance Wheelset, $124.95 front, $199.95 rear
Primo Powerbite Cranks, $104.95
Don't forget about the 20% off code, 20sack.

As for a frame, what geometry do you want?

Powerbites are dumb looking. Get Eclats.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

12/21/2010 10:02 AM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

Primo Balance Wheelset, $124.95 front, $199.95 rear
Primo Powerbite Cranks, $104.95
Don't forget about the 20% off code, 20sack.

As for a frame, what geometry do you want?

powerbites blow

|