new clip

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2010 3:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:43 AM




|

7/27/2010 3:48 PM

video unavailible sad

|

i'm just here to chill

7/27/2010 3:50 PM

sketchhhhhhhhhiestttt barrrr spinnnnn evvvverRr????

props though

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

7/27/2010 3:52 PM

funtington wrote:

sketchhhhhhhhhiestttt barrrr spinnnnn evvvverRr????

props though

what's sketchy about it?

|

7/27/2010 4:11 PM

funtington wrote:

sketchhhhhhhhhiestttt barrrr spinnnnn evvvverRr????

props though

ben c wrote:

what's sketchy about it?

what!!???
how do you not see that. haha

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

7/27/2010 4:20 PM

funtington wrote:

sketchhhhhhhhhiestttt barrrr spinnnnn evvvverRr????

props though

ben c wrote:

what's sketchy about it?

funtington wrote:

what!!???
how do you not see that. haha

because i dont
explanation please...

|

7/27/2010 5:33 PM

ben c wrote:

what's sketchy about it?

funtington wrote:

what!!???
how do you not see that. haha

ben c wrote:

because i dont
explanation please...

it's cool you can bar, but your are like 6 inches off the ground and you do a full x up and one arm is like straight out praise the lord, and when you catch its like you were not expecting to land it haha. thats all.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

7/27/2010 5:39 PM

funtington wrote:

what!!???
how do you not see that. haha

ben c wrote:

because i dont
explanation please...

funtington wrote:

it's cool you can bar, but your are like 6 inches off the ground and you do a full x up and one arm is like straight out praise the lord, and when you catch its like you were not expecting to land it haha. thats all.

he bus drives it all the way through. your suppose to throw and catch

|

7/27/2010 6:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:43 AM

congrats

that was fucking UGLY AS FUCK though

throw and catch


not, push the bars around and land

|