new frame

Related:
Create New Tag

7/16/2013 11:05 PM

im looking at get a new frame whats a good heres a few tell me if there any good or if you know off any good ones

Cult OS V3 BMX Frame

Federal Impala BMX Frame

Failure Ginja Ninja BMX Frame

Failure Mainiac Harry Main Signature BMX Frame

United MOTHERSHIP V2 Frame

cult bad boy frame

|

ride or die

7/16/2013 11:16 PM

Im thinking of getting the Mainiac too! But in purple with the bars. Wanted to know how good it is before I made up my mind.

|

Ride Hard or Don't Ride.

7/16/2013 11:34 PM

Cult Bad Boy is nice!! Solid! The only other decent one on there i like is the United. The Federal is kinda low. and unless you are only doing park and light street, i wouldnt go with the failures, although they are kinda nice. Personally, GO WITH A SUNDAY! haha Sunday Soundwave or maybe a Bone Deth frame would last you FOREVER haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/16/2013 11:34 PM

united

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/17/2013 12:41 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Cult Bad Boy is nice!! Solid! The only other decent one on there i like is the United. The Federal is kinda low. and unless ...more

i ride street and im not kind on frames my kink is covered in dent even a slight bend in top tube not that bad i can ride it any way i need i nice solid frame good for hard street use and some odd trail and park use for around 330 usd

|

ride or die