new freecoasters dropping

Related:
Create New Tag

8/30/2013 5:08 PM

any body got any info on any new freecoasters dropping this year i know the bind hub is coming out later this year and primo got a new one dropping in a few months anybody got any info on any other ones coming out

|

refs- abod, dave805, spikez5, blizzbikes, element4all, harof2, funkychicken, zznelsonzz, hardbmx_tim, agcrx

8/30/2013 5:21 PM

Im sure the Primo will be re-branded and the shell will change on certain ones, but with the same internals, so probably a ned Cult one, a new Federal maybe, some new other ones. I think i will end up getting the new Primo or Cult one, that way i can finally have a reliable coaster.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/30/2013 5:28 PM

Cult
Primo
Eclat
Profile (It wont be out till next year though!)
Demolition
Dartmoor
I have heard rumors of a Cinema Coaster in the works!

Before anyone asks, I have read a comment from George French online that the G-Sport Freecoaster is no where near even prototypes. They had the ones shown at Interbike a few years back, they were sent out to a few riders to test & they all broke, pretty much in exactly the same way. They were so fiddly & complicated to adjust the slack that even when following the instructions the test riders put them back together incorrectly & they blew up! Supposedly the manufacturing costs are colossal also & it is going to take a LONG time before even another round of Prototypes are manufactured for Testers!! The actual production Hub is years & years & YEARS away. UNLESS everything G has said & what G-Sport representatives have said online is a load of Bollocks & they have had them made is secret & they will announce them when they are going into production to stop people harassing them about it!

|

8/30/2013 5:32 PM

Topsey wrote:

Cult
Primo
Eclat
Demolition
Dartmoor

Before anyone asks, I have read a comment from George French online that the G-Sport Freecoaster is no where near even prototypes. They had the ones shown at Interbike a few years back, they were sent out to a few riders to test & they all broke, pretty much in exactly the same way. They were so fiddly & complicated to adjust the slack that even when following the instructions the test riders put them back together incorrectly & they blew up! Supposedly the manufacturing costs are colossal also & it is going to take a LONG time before even another round of Prototypes are manufactured for Testers!! The actual production Hub is years & years & YEARS away. UNLESS everything G has said & what G-Sport representatives have said online is a load of Bollocks & they have had them made is secret & they will announce them when they are going into production to stop people harassing them about it!

i know primo éclat demolition are making one but i never heard of profile making one you got info on the profile one

|

refs- abod, dave805, spikez5, blizzbikes, element4all, harof2, funkychicken, zznelsonzz, hardbmx_tim, agcrx

8/30/2013 5:38 PM

Does anyone know if the Demo is actually different from the Primo? Same with the Cinema?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/30/2013 5:59 PM

Topsey wrote:

Cult
Primo
Eclat
Demolition
Dartmoor

info on profile coaster?

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/30/2013 6:12 PM

Can I get info on the primo and the profile?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

8/30/2013 6:19 PM

Check out themerged.com there's a shit ton of info on the "Freemix".... The Profile however, basically all i know is... Its happening & Profile are aiming to release in the second quarter of 2014.

|

8/30/2013 6:21 PM

All the freecoasters I know : KHE , Alienation , Federal (They use KHE internals though) , Cult , Primo (Those 2 look exactly alike inside and out from what I know , but Garrett rides a Primo so it must take some abuse) , Eclat has one coming out and the Macneil brand owner said it's the most innovative and reliable freecoaster so far. Macneil was going to make one but after seeingthe Eclat one he said their is no need to.

No clue about a Profile freecoaster , how'd that work with Profiles having so much engagement? And I heard rumours about a Cinema freecoaster but no offical confirmation

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/30/2013 6:29 PM

one of the kids tasked to testing the new cult freecoaster:

|

United0Cult0

8/30/2013 9:42 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

All the freecoasters I know : KHE , Alienation , Federal (They use KHE internals though) , Cult , Primo (Those 2 look exactly alike inside and out from what I know , but Garrett rides a Primo so it must take some abuse) , Eclat has one coming out and the Macneil brand owner said it's the most innovative and reliable freecoaster so far. Macneil was going to make one but after seeingthe Eclat one he said their is no need to.

No clue about a Profile freecoaster , how'd that work with Profiles having so much engagement? And I heard rumours about a Cinema freecoaster but no offical confirmation

Profiles having so much engagement? What? They'd be designing a different type of hub...

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/30/2013 9:47 PM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

Profiles having so much engagement? What? They'd be designing a different type of hub...

They're known for having alot of engagement so it would be interesting with the slack amounts on a freecoaster

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/31/2013 2:11 AM

Éclat has been shit canned from what I've heard. Think it was Kurt from he merged posted about it on mfbs.

Profile coaster was mentioned last year at interbike I'm pretty sure.

Cult is a khe clone with a few added extras to make it abit more robust

Gcoaster is pushed back again due to limited supply or rocking horse shit and unicorn farts

That's all I know about the new wave of coasters.

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

8/31/2013 6:06 AM

TBH if i cannot get the Eclat Freecoaster, I will build a Wheelset up with a G-Sport Simian Front Hub & the Cult Coaster for the Flatland Rig, After hearing & seeing the poor quality of G-Sport Birdcage Rims i am not sure what Rims i will use, i want a more hand friendly shape for riding Flat so i will have to search on the interwebz! Then when the Profile Coaster is released i will switch the G-Sport/Cult Wheelset onto my Streetland Bike & buy the Profile Coaster & a matching Front Hub depending on what the Coasters Hub Shell looks like (Mini, Totem etc) & once again begin my search for a more hand friendly Rim haha.

|