new front end

Related:
Create New Tag

1/28/2014 3:48 PM

so i'm getting a new front end for my bike i already know what bars and grips im getting but i need some opinions on a stem
fiend team bars
cult vans grips
s&m challenger or s&m redneck

|

1/28/2014 3:52 PM

The stems are different. ones a top load. ones a front load. I don't really like the fiend bars. Too tall and wide for me. I hate cult grips. but its my opinion. but for the stem go with the one you need

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/28/2014 4:06 PM

It comes down to which size bars you're getting and whether or not you want them raised higher. The Challenger has a 24mm rise (that's almost an inch). If you get the Redneck, there's only an 8.4mm rise.

|

1/29/2014 2:53 AM

Fondue wrote:

It comes down to which size bars you're getting and whether or not you want them raised higher. The Challenger has a 24mm rise (that's almost an inch). If you get the Redneck, there's only an 8.4mm rise.

You could always flip it. The Challenger of course.

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

1/29/2014 2:55 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

The stems are different. ones a top load. ones a front load. I don't really like the fiend bars. Too tall and wide for me. I hate cult grips. but its my opinion. but for the stem go with the one you need

You can always cut the Fiends down a bit, I ride 30.25 Cult Leaders and I actually feel really comfortable over 27.5 haha, although what I just said is all really an opinion.

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

1/29/2014 5:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/29/2014 5:40 AM

Fondue wrote:

It comes down to which size bars you're getting and whether or not you want them raised higher. The Challenger has a 24mm rise (that's almost an inch). If you get the Redneck, there's only an 8.4mm rise.

James_Letten17 wrote:

You could always flip it. The Challenger of course.

True. But it would look horrible IMO. And yeah, some people care about how their stuff looks - not to other people - to themselves.

|

1/29/2014 5:05 AM

Fondue wrote:

It comes down to which size bars you're getting and whether or not you want them raised higher. The Challenger has a 24mm rise (that's almost an inch). If you get the Redneck, there's only an 8.4mm rise.

James_Letten17 wrote:

You could always flip it. The Challenger of course.

Fondue wrote:

True. But it would look horrible IMO. And yeah, some people care about how their stuff looks - not to other people - to themselves.

This is true

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

1/29/2014 6:21 AM

That and the challengers seems good to me.

|

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx