Related:
Create New Tag

1/27/2017 6:26 PM

No more purple.

Photo

|

1/27/2017 6:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2017 6:38 PM

Im thinking maybe i should get some chrome bars, or raw these so they match the fork. I might polish the seat post too. I definitely like it a lot better now, but it still needs another coat or two. I ran out of paint. Anyone have any other suggestions?
Oh yeah and either paint black, or strip the anodized red off? Cant decide. What do you think?

|

1/27/2017 7:37 PM

I like the red stem.
I would do the polished seatpost and well, I like the front load and those bars so if they were mine I wouldn't bother buying new chrome ones -would raw them if I got bored of the black. I've done it to mine and didn't regret it.

|

Frmrly BmxBos
Ref: Robinson79, aaron.samuel.green

1/27/2017 7:53 PM

How many coats did you put on?

|

1/27/2017 7:58 PM

I also want to switch half the spokes around, so they are both even black and white. Not sure on a pattern yet. I wont be doing that for a while anyway. I hate to mess with my wheels. Maybe i will keep the stem red for a little while. I dont mind it, but i do feel like it needs at least one more part raw. Either the cranks or bars. I need some new cranks, and found some white indents for $80. Not sure if they will stay white. Maybe ill raw them instead of the bars.

|

1/27/2017 8:04 PM

Firebrand wrote:

How many coats did you put on?

Its only 2 coats. I ran out of paint. It turned out pretty good though. I think it actually looks better than my cheap rant bars. It looks a lot better in person. My camera sucks.

|

1/28/2017 11:34 AM

Those are plastic twisted pedals. They are clear. Ill be updating my bike check in a minute, if you want to check it out.

|

1/28/2017 11:43 AM

I'd go all black with a red stem (black your forks). And I'd get black spokes for the rear. I've got a hatred for coloured spokes though.
Or I'd raw the stem and leave everything else (but still get black spokes)

|

1/28/2017 1:24 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

I'd go all black with a red stem (black your forks). And I'd get black spokes for the rear. I've got a hatred for coloured ...more

Thats funny because i love colored spokes. I dont really like colored tires, unless they are white. Especially an all black or mostly black bike with colored spokes. I like them because you dont see them too often. They show a custom flair i think. If anything ive thought about getting white spokes for the front. my back wheel is custom. I was planning on building a matching front wheel, but i found my demolition bulimia real cheap, like crazy cheap. I had to get it. Thats the great thing about bmx. Webare all different and can express some of that in our bikes. I love how easy it is to find any part in any color you want nowadays. Its great.

|