186 Primo musk spokes
G-Sport Ratchet 9T Ice green
Shadow voltus bars black
and my gum odi's

Pretty dam stoked, will set it up after work

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

2/24/2014 2:31 PM

Sweet! You kinda dissapered for a while. We never finished our game of b.i.k.e on bmx-f.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/24/2014 2:35 PM

yeah i know, havent had a working computer for ages. just bought my new one yesterday
hope youve been going well

|

2/24/2014 2:38 PM

Good to see you back. You need to make a new bike check very soon!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/24/2014 2:49 PM

will do as soon as i get it set up.
Cant wait to hit the streets again

|

2/25/2014 6:32 AM

Nice!

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/25/2014 6:46 AM

Damn I didn't even know primo made a guard sprocket. How ya like it?

|

Insta: @devicacy

2/25/2014 10:30 AM

realityisajoke wrote:

Thats what I thought. Googled it.. how weird.
Photo

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/25/2014 10:35 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Photo

Looks pretty interesting. Talk about lack of publicity, everyone's drooling over guard sprockets and primo parts now, somehow this snuck through.

|

2/25/2014 10:40 AM

realityisajoke wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Photo

realityisajoke wrote:

Looks pretty interesting. Talk about lack of publicity, everyone's drooling over guard sprockets and primo parts now, somehow this snuck through.

Right? This design is weird. I wonder if it allows for giant (KMC 415H, 1G8) chain to fit. Since the guard can be spaced out a decent amount without interfering with the cranks.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/25/2014 10:44 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Right? This design is weird. I wonder if it allows for giant (KMC 415H, 1G8) chain to fit. Since the guard can be spaced out a decent amount without interfering with the cranks.

Yeah. Actually that'd be cool since I'm sick of ruining chains and just bought a 415H. But then it seems more like a weird version of the new shadow guard, it just guards two opposite sides instead of one?

|

2/25/2014 10:48 AM

Also, primo's site does not list the guard sprocket. Discontinued?

|

2/25/2014 10:56 AM

realityisajoke wrote:

Also, primo's site does not list the guard sprocket. Discontinued?

I'm pretty sure it was discontinued years ago.

|

2/25/2014 11:01 AM

Yeah, it doesnt look like the current primo sprockets.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/25/2014 3:00 PM

realityisajoke wrote:

Who is drooling over primo parts? They are a slowly dying brand that hasn't done anything note worthy in the last few years besides firing their OG riders

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

2/25/2014 3:06 PM

Gump wrote:

Who is drooling over primo parts? They are a slowly dying brand that hasn't done anything note worthy in the last few years besides firing their OG riders

Most of the kids I know. I don't know I personally don't care for them but kids around here still shit themselves over primo cranks, wheel sets, etc.

|

2/25/2014 4:24 PM

Yeah I get what you mean. It's just the mix and power/hollow bites are all old products nothing new.

It's a shame primo where a really good brand back in the day but they are just a clone/catalogue brand now

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

2/25/2014 5:29 PM

Gump wrote:

Yeah I get what you mean. It's just the mix and power/hollow bites are all old products nothing new.

It's a shame primo where a really good brand back in the day but they are just a clone/catalogue brand now

If they didn't fuck the Mix hub up with the Remix, they'd still be a great brand. Right now they're mehh to me, they make a few good parts but besides their cranks, their standout parts are basically gone

|

2/25/2014 7:23 PM

gum odi? me want

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me