new premium pedals?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/9/2008 6:27 PM

are these pedals really worth it? i mean $80 for em.... i know they are thin and all but is that the only new feature? cause i got some nice pedals with new pins and they seem the best.. i just wanna know if its worth upgrading to these

|

3/9/2008 6:34 PM

dud just get odyssey plastic petals i love mine there cheap light grip good and dont kill your shins

|

3/9/2008 6:35 PM

i wear shin guards so killin my shins isnt a problem lol and im a heavier rider so plastic pedals break some what easily for me

|

3/9/2008 6:40 PM

the plastic pedals arent gonna break on you unless you ride like a bitch or do pedal grinds a lot

personally, id rather pay $14 for them than pay $80 for something heavier, and when it breaks and you have to replace them, wont cost a fortune

|

3/9/2008 6:53 PM

i weih 200lbs and i have had them for 6 months

|

3/10/2008 11:38 AM

plastics arent that much lighter than premium pedals maybe like an ounce, so it wont matter if you get premium pedals or plastics. those plastics do suck they have the potential to break on you, friends of mine have either broke a side off or bent the spindle on those odyssey plastics so their not the best pedals to get.

|

3/10/2008 4:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/10/2008 4:26 PM

well im just gonna end up going with SNAFU pedals.. i love the company might as well keep addin their shit to my bikes .... and people.. please spare me.. i dont give a shit if ya think snafu sucks.. personal preference.. i hate people that always gotta hate on a company

|

3/10/2008 5:30 PM

Yo ive got the premium pedals and they are amazing!!!! I dont have to worry about them breaking ever. They are so worth the $80 bucks id take them over plastic or animal sealed any day. Oh and they look really cool.

|

Dude I Totally Want That

3/10/2008 5:36 PM

joe rides bicycles wrote:

plastics arent that much lighter than premium pedals maybe like an ounce, so it wont matter if you get premium pedals or plastics. those plastics do suck they have the potential to break on you, friends of mine have either broke a side off or bent the spindle on those odyssey plastics so their not the best pedals to get.

thats why the Odyssey pedals only cost 14 bucks i mean they are ony plastic

|

I burn skateboards

3/10/2008 5:57 PM

Jc pedels all the way... you weight whores need to just get stronger.. plasticks.. idk.. not enough grip when you ride dirt then go to street then to park at night.. plasticks are good tho just a lil blah.

|