new profile coaster vid

Related:
Create New Tag

1/1/2014 12:25 PM

http://thecomeup.com/videos/tyler-gilliard-profile-freecoaster-test/

so it would seem you can set it up for either backpedalling or not... so, external adjustment or internal?

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

1/1/2014 12:27 PM

its not that you either choose to or not, its that he didnt disengage after pedalling, and backpedalled to get to a nice position if im right
it looks cool, but im still waiting for the g-coaster, a new oddy one, or the eclat blind

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

1/1/2014 12:34 PM

Seriously? It's a female hub, so how should external adjustment work?

|

1/1/2014 12:50 PM

I want to know if you can pedal pressure. Grrr

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/1/2014 7:02 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

you can with a normal coaster, it just isnt that good for one
i use a bit with my khe, and havent had any problems
but yea it would be nice if it could really handle it

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

1/1/2014 7:10 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

you can with a normal coaster, it just isnt that good for one
i use a bit with my khe, and havent had any problems
but yea it would be nice if it could really handle it

I meant during fakie. I pedal pressure a shit load during fakie

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/1/2014 7:15 PM

That's certainly interesting

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/1/2014 7:15 PM

you get used to not using it, and its really clean feeling
i hope it has super nice engagement so you can ride trails as well as street without it feeling like a bag of shit

|