new profile cranks

Related:
Create New Tag

9/2/2011 11:48 PM

im thinking about getting new cranks i grind on the right so im thinking about getting left hand drive but i have a profile mini hub and can i change that so its left hand drive and im gonna buy a new sprocket while im at it and im thinking about getting 180mm instead of 175 good idea or bad idea i have 175mm rhd profile cranks right now in black

|

9/3/2011 12:12 AM

do you like your cranks right now?

|

9/3/2011 12:26 AM

yeah i cant ride anything besides profiles everything else feels cheap and weak and im starting to ride alot of trails and would like to see how 180mm would feel

|

9/3/2011 12:31 AM

... idk what to say. you can lean as much while pedaling

|

9/3/2011 12:45 AM

Well you should sell me those 175's....

|

It's an Eastern, and it's fucking awesome.

9/3/2011 4:32 AM

you cant change your hub for left side drive but just get profile cranks again,what height are you?

|

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||___
| THE SEX TRUCK |||""'|""\___,_
|_____________ l||__|__|__|
(@)@)"""""""**(@)(@)**|(@)

refs:TCBMX

9/3/2011 5:24 AM

xxshadow529x wrote:

yeah i cant ride anything besides profiles everything else feels cheap and weak and im starting to ride alot of trails and would like to see how 180mm would feel

Imo profiles feel cheap, they flex like a mother fucker. Stolen teams, Odsy twoms or Eclat Tibias.

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

9/3/2011 5:29 AM

xxshadow529x wrote:

Droogskull wrote:

Imo profiles feel cheap, they flex like a mother fucker. Stolen teams, Odsy twoms or Eclat Tibias.

Boom Boom!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/3/2011 5:58 AM

xxshadow529x wrote:

Droogskull wrote:

thats because you not tighteniing it good with spacers,your fault i say.

|

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||___

9/3/2011 6:20 AM

xxshadow529x wrote:

Droogskull wrote:

jamesbmx1324 wrote:

No its because of crappy and thin ass tubeing used to make the crank arms to save weight. Also the rounded arms won't be as rigid as squared arms. Last I checked I know how to keep my shit tuned and tight. Ask any one else that rides hard about profile flex, I'm damn sure Brokenbmx will back me up.

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

9/3/2011 6:39 AM

Fuck you. I want to see new profile cranks you fuck

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

9/3/2011 6:39 AM

ya, i got maderas and switched to twoms, fuck profiles mine flex and even skip a spline every now and again

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

9/3/2011 6:43 AM

Droogskull wrote:

jamesbmx1324 wrote:

Droogskull wrote:

No its because of crappy and thin ass tubeing used to make the crank arms to save weight. Also the rounded arms won't be as rigid as squared arms. Last I checked I know how to keep my shit tuned and tight. Ask any one else that rides hard about profile flex, I'm damn sure Brokenbmx will back me up.

oh well,ive had profile gdh's for 7months n no problems.

|

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||___

9/3/2011 6:45 AM

ive had my profiles for close to 6 months with no problems. i dont know how people think they flex so much. but get them in 180 thrn get a 28t sprocket and then rip up some trails. and you cant flip the profile sad

|

Cool story man!
Water Melon Check

Refs: Sire, 2283kdogg, Zerobig13, Ilovemybike22, BmxRida4lyfe

9/3/2011 6:47 AM

i never felt my profiles flex or skip a spline u must be doing something wrong or try a new spindle probly worn out somehow and i rode profiles for over a year

|

9/3/2011 7:27 AM

mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com wrote:

ya, i got maderas and switched to twoms, fuck profiles mine flex and even skip a spline every now and again

mine just fell apart. splines fucked, flex in and dented my frame, idk how i could mess up a pedal boss but it wouldnt stay tight., the the fuck sprocket bolt randomly stripped and sent me over the bars. HOW DO YOU STRIP PERDAL AND SPROCKET BOLT BOSSES WITHOUT EVER TOUCHING THEM????

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

9/3/2011 10:46 AM

Twoms or tibias all day, ive had 3sets of profiles a gdh pair and even a ss pair back in 2002, they flex its part of having tubular arms ,you need a fixed point on the crank or squared off tubing to compinsate for flex, nothing against profikes I just found cranjs I,like better, also crNk arm and pedal grinds beat,the hell out of profiles, my,twoms take the abuse no problems

|

Refs: mikelee, iridebmxevryday(x3),Tommyboy,spikez5(x3),bstick(x2),carjakester, RedCrayon,ivan,Martinnn1004,Odyssey339,Sundayfishin101,Irideafly(x3),aw1234512,whirl65,scramhype, mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com,Droogskull(x7),brenden1207,X_Woody_X,Oakpoint_bmx,
Tcbmx(x2),dirtjumper202,kano2864212,Blake el Gingero,accordable4sho,jbeaton13,

9/3/2011 3:10 PM

future FBM wrote:

mine just fell apart. splines fucked, flex in and dented my frame, idk how i could mess up a pedal boss but it wouldnt stay tight., the the fuck sprocket bolt randomly stripped and sent me over the bars. HOW DO YOU STRIP PERDAL AND SPROCKET BOLT BOSSES WITHOUT EVER TOUCHING THEM????

you just couldnt work on your bike or your friend s fucked it up when you werent looking,if the cranks dented your frame that seems impossilble,now denting the chain stay,id go for that,thats your fault you didnt add spacers or enough spacers ?

|

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||___

9/3/2011 3:59 PM

future FBM wrote:

jamesbmx1324 wrote:

you just couldnt work on your bike or your friend s fucked it up when you werent looking,if the cranks dented your frame that seems impossilble,now denting the chain stay,id go for that,thats your fault you didnt add spacers or enough spacers ?

dude shut up u think you know everything about a bike, and your smart ass comments will get you punched, some people ride harder than your little 3 sets and you think yous cool cus u ride 120$ cranks bitch i ride $50 cranks and i font have a problem with them so shut the fuck up

|

Honey badger don't give a shit
Bobby Getz is my secret lover from Dayton Ohio

9/3/2011 4:11 PM

i got 180mm profile cranks theyre fucking awsome.....how the hell do you wreck your spline.....unless you dont know how to properly put together cranks

|

9/3/2011 5:01 PM

future FBM wrote:

jamesbmx1324 wrote:

hunter.larouche wrote:

dude shut up u think you know everything about a bike, and your smart ass comments will get you punched, some people ride harder than your little 3 sets and you think yous cool cus u ride 120$ cranks bitch i ride $50 cranks and i font have a problem with them so shut the fuck up

that makes no sence at all you fool,ofcourse your going to have problems with your $50 cranks dumbass.go buy some primo power bites or subrosa bitchin cranks and let us know if your still having problems with those fool.and profiles are $149.99 to correct you with my smart comments.and im 150% sure Jeff Klugiewicz rides harder than you and he rides profile cranks.so you make no sence in your last comment.your straight dum.

|

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||___

9/3/2011 5:02 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

Fuck you. I want to see new profile cranks you fuck

tiiiiis

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

9/3/2011 7:42 PM

Madera Cranks can you left or right hand drive the colors are sooooo sick their made my profile so u know there amazing highly recommend them

|