new rider!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/2/2009 6:27 PM

just got my first bike! planning on just starting small and goin up from there.
anyone have any suggestions on where to start??

|

yippee chi ay motha fuckaaaa

8/2/2009 6:29 PM

bunnyhops and manuals and 180s

|

If You Can't Find Something To Live For, You Best Find Something To Die For- Tupac Shakur

8/2/2009 6:36 PM

snobmx wrote:

bunnyhops and manuals and 180s

no. u dont wanna start off with 180s, because he wont be able to fakie or get out of fakie, which is the harderst part of a 180.

start just gettin a feel of ur bike. and getting comfortable with riding it, then start with bunnyhops. the basis of all bmx tricks. once u can bunnhop work on getting them higher, the bigger the better (totally homo). fakies should be ur next trick. it takes a lot of preactice, but its real easy once u get the hang of it. after u can fakie everytry, THEN u should begin working on 180s. but make sure u have ur tricks DIALED before moving on to the next one. because u can have a big bag of tricks, but be sloppy and have no style, and thats no good. oh and on another note, DO NOT take ur brakes off, as a beginner your not gonna have any bike controll. and without bike controll, or brakes, ur asking to get hurt badly. have fun with it and GOOD LUCK MAN!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

8/2/2009 6:37 PM

looks like you're a girl

|

+1

8/2/2009 6:37 PM

learn how to bunny hop up curbs and jump off curbs and just simple things like that

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

8/2/2009 6:39 PM

bunny hos and allthen small grind mannuals airing jumps and shit like that

|

Ill Be Riding Fit Till I Die Nigga!!!!!
Email: jonbryceland@gmail.com

8/2/2009 6:41 PM

P dubb wrote:

looks like you're a girl

very observant lol

|

8/2/2009 6:41 PM

P dubb wrote:

looks like you're a girl

lisah043 wrote:

very observant lol

no one else did w00t

|

+1

8/2/2009 6:44 PM

if anyone on here says anything like "start by riding my dick" (cause it will happen) just ignore them.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

8/2/2009 6:45 PM

if you're a girl, my best advice is

N00DZ OR GTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

swwyobmx wrote:

if anyone on here says anything like "start by riding my dick" (cause it will happen) just ignore them.

she can start by adding my myspace

|

P dubb wrote:

no one else did w00t

touche haha

|

8/2/2009 6:46 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

well my post was legit....

but ride my dick

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

8/2/2009 6:46 PM

ha yeah i bet someone will say that, bunny hops and fakies on ur driveway thats where i started

|

8/2/2009 6:47 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

tisk tisk

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

8/2/2009 6:48 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

but ride my dick

lookin forward to it, i get that shit all the time

|

8/2/2009 6:49 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

but ride my dick

lisah043 wrote:

she replys to seth but not me

WTFFFFF

i need attention too

|

8/2/2009 6:50 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

but ride my dick

lisah043 wrote:

haha that sucks.

if you need help you can messege me on myspace or somthin. im pretty sure everyone on here just wants you to "POST PICS OF YOUR TITS" haha.

www.myspace.com/abod26

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

8/2/2009 6:51 PM

do you have a myspace?

and what kind of bike did you buy?

|

+1

8/2/2009 6:51 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

haha sorry man, unfortunately i don't have myspace. im a facebooker.

|

8/2/2009 6:52 PM

what kinda bike u got

|

8/2/2009 6:53 PM

well lisah043 ima sum up your vital career....one of two things are gonna happen. either your gonna continue to post (which is fine) and be hit on by all the horney bastards on here (you know who u cunt punts are) or your gonna stop posting and every horney bastard is gonna save ur pic to their desktop and beat meat to it till u look like a clown. ORRRRR thats just a pic u found on myspace and really are a 40 year old man who has 9 cats and no wife

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

8/2/2009 6:54 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

but ride my dick

lisah043 wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

she replys to seth but not me

WTFFFFF

i need attention too

love u!

abod - u have ass to tap at home, so keep ur dick in ur pants

lisah043 - whats ur facebook link?

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

8/2/2009 6:56 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

well lisah043 ima sum up your vital career....one of two things are gonna happen. either your gonna continue to post (which is fine) and be hit on by all the horney bastards on here (you know who u cunt punts are) or your gonna stop posting and every horney bastard is gonna save ur pic to their desktop and beat meat to it till u look like a clown. ORRRRR thats just a pic u found on myspace and really are a 40 year old man who has 9 cats and no wife

im feelin the third one.

and facebook is for puppy murders. just gonna throw that out there

|

8/2/2009 6:56 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

no. u dont wanna start off with 180s, because he wont be able to fakie or get out of fakie, which is the harderst part of a 180.

start just gettin a feel of ur bike. and getting comfortable with riding it, then start with bunnyhops. the basis of all bmx tricks. once u can bunnhop work on getting them higher, the bigger the better (totally homo). fakies should be ur next trick. it takes a lot of preactice, but its real easy once u get the hang of it. after u can fakie everytry, THEN u should begin working on 180s. but make sure u have ur tricks DIALED before moving on to the next one. because u can have a big bag of tricks, but be sloppy and have no style, and thats no good. oh and on another note, DO NOT take ur brakes off, as a beginner your not gonna have any bike controll. and without bike controll, or brakes, ur asking to get hurt badly. have fun with it and GOOD LUCK MAN!

^^^^^^

|

8/2/2009 6:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:06 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

lisah043 wrote:

Good thing ressler just recently got facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=100000017421233&ref=profile

|

8/2/2009 6:58 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

aka your dad

ha jk. well i plan to weed out the creepers and hopefully find a couple of legit people on here.

|

8/2/2009 7:00 PM

lisah043 wrote:

i'm on that now

|

+1

8/2/2009 7:01 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

lisah043 wrote:

aka your dad

ha jk. well i plan to weed out the creepers and hopefully find a couple of legit people on here.

well i can help u with that
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/seth.allen.harrison?ref=profile

thats my facebook link if u ever wanna chat

btw these members are pretty legit the others...u never know about them
ressler
abod
me
pdubb
fede
sunday color
dave lawrence
ridebmxnc (hucker dave)

if u keep posting here u will really like the place

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

8/2/2009 7:01 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

lisah043 wrote:

aka your dad

legitness people-
ressler771 (sometimes) (not now)
2funny4u
justridebmx
ME!
dave lawrence
and a few otherse.

|