new skatepark

Related:
Create New Tag

5/10/2016 2:33 PM

there's a long story behind this. i can't be bothered to go into it. but this is being built a 2 minute (probably less?) ride from my flat :D

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/folkestone/news/exciting-plans-unveiled-for-a-36260/

not the best article on it, or the best pics. but it was the best article i could find with pics. it should be almost ready to open this time next year

|

5/10/2016 3:07 PM

Photo

For those that can't be bothered to click the link. First multi story skatepark in the world. Probably the biggest skatepark in Europe.

Photo

|

5/10/2016 3:22 PM

Seen and heard about this somewhere before , sick idea but will probably cost a fortune and take years to be built . Wonder how they can make a bowl the doesn't fall into the lower floor

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/10/2016 3:29 PM

I feel like there was a couple parks in the US that had a short run that did a little "multi level" stuff-like they had a mini ramp at 4 seasons Milwaukee that was above the entryway last time I was there. But it wasn't the WHOLE park has more levels. Imagine if they had a step up or step down?!?!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/10/2016 3:38 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Seen and heard about this somewhere before , sick idea but will probably cost a fortune and take years to be built . Wonder how they can make a bowl the doesn't fall into the lower floor

Same way parking garages don't collapse.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/10/2016 4:03 PM

A billionaire is putting the money up for it. They've started already and should be open by next summer!

|

5/10/2016 6:26 PM

Sick

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/10/2016 6:58 PM

Are you kiddin' me!? This is incredible!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

5/10/2016 8:46 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

A billionaire is putting the money up for it. They've started already and should be open by next summer!

I expect you to be really good then

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/10/2016 9:57 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I expect you to be really good then

Hahaha, I'll be another year older by the time it's done. I'll be grateful to still be able to pedal properly!

|