Create New Tag

4/30/2014 7:52 AM

|

brakeless maniac

4/30/2014 8:49 AM

looks like a legit idea!

|

4/30/2014 9:00 AM

looks good. here comes 2.90 wide tires and forks and chainstays wide enough to reach across the street.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

4/30/2014 9:07 AM

I sense a new trend coming

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/30/2014 9:11 AM

I guess that it will help the fat tire trend. Id be cool to see fat bmx hahaha.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/30/2014 9:40 AM

I think it's a good idea. I wonder if the wider rim will make the outer diameter smaller.

|

4/30/2014 12:12 PM

T-rider wrote:

Dont even say that -_-

They look cool, personally im skeptical about it. I feel like the smaller ERD and thicker structure could be problematic. Not quite sure how to explain what I mean, but I feel like this would cause the sidewall to endure alot more stress and potentially crack/split.

If it had a triple wall design and the nipple sat in the 2nd (middle) wall, it would change that, but then it would still only be as strong as a double wall.

I feel like they will be unnecessarily heavy compared to majority of high quality rims, with not enough strength advantages to make up for it.

I like the wider rim idea, it should help with tires and probably make the wheels a little harder to pull out of true.
Not sure how I feel about the smaller inner diameter, I think its unnecessary and possibly even cause problems.

I feel like theyre doing too much with this rim, but we'll see.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

4/30/2014 12:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/30/2014 12:17 PM

T-rider wrote:

Double post because #shittyconnection

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx