new tire

Related:
Create New Tag

4/20/2011 8:01 PM

i want to get a new tire but i want a realoly wide one that is good. What kind of tire shoyld i get

|

4/20/2011 8:05 PM

personaly the next tire im buying is the premium folding tires in the 20x2.25 they are huge man

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

4/20/2011 8:06 PM

aitken

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

4/20/2011 8:08 PM

Bro. No offense but first of all take your time, and spell correctly.

But personally I LOVE the Demo Momentums. I'm running them in 2.20 and they are plenty wide with great grip on park and street.

|

"I've had the 2 greatest corn dogs of my life, and I owe it all to BMX."

4/20/2011 8:10 PM

Aitken 2.25

|

4/20/2011 8:11 PM

i have the shadow overtaker tire in 2.25 and its smal idk what the problem is with if i just got it and people say its huge but its small

|

4/20/2011 8:12 PM

iBlackEye wrote:

i have the shadow overtaker tire in 2.25 and its smal idk what the problem is with if i just got it and people say its huge but its small

That's strange...
I had the Undertaker in 2.25 and it was huge.

|

4/20/2011 8:14 PM

i had the odessy path 2.10 tires and they came with the bike and the inner tube maybe its the innertube that is the problem

|

4/20/2011 8:16 PM

iBlackEye wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

That's strange...

i just got overtakers and my friend has em to, they just feel narrow, there huge tires, but its not so flat on the top, like they come to more of a point? idk they prob need to be worn in more

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

4/20/2011 8:20 PM

iBlackEye wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

That's strange...

Warchol2 wrote:

i just got overtakers and my friend has em to, they just feel narrow, there huge tires, but its not so flat on the top, like they come to more of a point? idk they prob need to be worn in more

maybe the inner tube is small.. can that be a possibility

|

4/20/2011 8:21 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

That's strange.
The Overtakers do look a little bit different than the Undertaker...

|

4/20/2011 8:24 PM

omg i dont know what to do.. should i return em or is it the innertube

|

4/20/2011 8:27 PM

geoffb wrote:

Bro. No offense but first of all take your time, and spell correctly.

But personally I LOVE the Demo Momentums. I'm running them in 2.20 and they are plenty wide with great grip on park and street.

Hey, im gettin the momentum tires soon, in 2.35. are they like really fucking light? cause dans says they are, but they cant be trusted

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

4/20/2011 8:28 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

That's strange...

Warchol2 wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

That's strange.
The Overtakers do look a little bit different than the Undertaker...

right, the undertakers look like more smooth and the whole middle is more elivated, so more contact.

the overtakers the arrows (if u want to call em that) are wearing down first like there the only part touching for now, probs why there feeling so narrow.

and i think the overs look a little more aggressive / or trailsy and the unders are parksy looking.

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

4/20/2011 8:29 PM

iBlackEye wrote:

pretty sure you cant return used tires, if you keep thinking its the intertube check your pressure?

|

4/20/2011 8:33 PM

iBlackEye wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

pretty sure you cant return used tires, if you keep thinking its the intertube check your pressure?

imma go see my preeasure

|

4/20/2011 9:06 PM

yeah my undertakers really narrow, my ruben is way bigger!

|

Refs : ninjacat33

4/20/2011 9:10 PM

undertakers are the non folding shadows, and are more rounded and wider. the over takers, which i have, are folding and hella light, but more like an arrow(like someone said). they are by far the fastest tire ive ridden due to the "arrow." i would recommend them. i also love the duo stunners in a 2.2. light for the size and price, but a great all around tire, super good on street and park
thats my two cents worth

|

another day, another dollar

4/20/2011 9:11 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

personaly the next tire im buying is the premium folding tires in the 20x2.25 they are huge man

this
i almost cam the first time i saw one

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

4/20/2011 9:12 PM

Fit FAF 2.25.

Best tire ever made.

|