Related:
Create New Tag

1/23/2010 10:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:30 AM

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

1/23/2010 10:07 PM

pretty sick.i liked that 5 on the drop in.is that u?

|

1/23/2010 10:08 PM

nah i have the gyro mike has the white rims.

|

Go Webbie!

1/23/2010 10:09 PM

that was tight.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

1/23/2010 10:15 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

that was tight.

gracias.

|

Go Webbie!

1/23/2010 10:18 PM

that was hekt

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/23/2010 10:20 PM

i liked it

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/23/2010 10:24 PM

Nice brah!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/23/2010 10:32 PM

to be honest, the tricks were good, but it was kinda on the sketchy side.

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

1/23/2010 10:35 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

to be honest, the tricks were good, but it was kinda on the sketchy side.

lil bit lil bit.

|

Go Webbie!

1/23/2010 10:36 PM

abod wrote:

i liked it

thanks btw it was filmed on my flip.

|

Go Webbie!

1/23/2010 10:40 PM

I mean
i shouldnt be giving my critiqque since i cant do a magority (Sp?) of the tricks.

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

1/23/2010 10:43 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

I mean
i shouldnt be giving my critiqque since i cant do a magority (Sp?) of the tricks.

nah dude, critizing is good we want that, makes us better riders, but yea i havent been able to ride cause of my knee and its been made cold here so we both are a lil sketch rite now.

|

Go Webbie!

1/23/2010 10:44 PM

I am going to be honest here...
that 5 was sketchy like far to sketchy like holy balls I was scared like dam son he was having bar babies tryin to get that thing around.

But it was till fucking gnar and some real good tricks, great song choice(honest)nice job man!

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

1/23/2010 10:50 PM

funtington wrote:

that 5 was sketchy like far to sketchy like holy balls I was scared like dam son he was having bar babies tryin to get that thing around.

But it was till fucking gnar and some real good tricks, great song choice(honest)nice job man!

yea dude but that line was first try lol and i didnt see how sletch it was till i got home cause the screen on my flipcam is so small aha, he wouldve redone it i was just we couldnt tell at the time nah mean?

|

Go Webbie!

1/23/2010 11:00 PM

funtington wrote:

Animal3471 wrote:

yea dude but that line was first try lol and i didnt see how sletch it was till i got home cause the screen on my flipcam is so small aha, he wouldve redone it i was just we couldnt tell at the time nah mean?

oh no dude I understand 5's on banks are fucking hard, trust me There is this bank in my town that I bust the occasional sideways three taht I call a 5 and its hard as fuck so complete props to him for getting the rotation and pretty full man.

haha you guys shred all around a little sketchy but I can understand when the level of riding is higher up

|

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

1/23/2010 11:06 PM

funtington wrote:

Animal3471 wrote:

funtington wrote:

oh no dude I understand 5's on banks are fucking hard, trust me There is this bank in my town that I bust the occasional sideways three taht I call a 5 and its hard as fuck so complete props to him for getting the rotation and pretty full man.

haha you guys shred all around a little sketchy but I can understand when the level of riding is higher up

ehh yea, i was just injured for about 2 months, today was the first time ive rode that park since i got hurt there, that little 270 i did, well the last time i did it i dipped it so much i went otb straight to my knee in 12 degree weather and my knee ripped open so i got 18 stitches and the doctor sed if i hit it again and it rips im done riding for good. i did a tiretap to foojam tonite and hit it so thats why i the begining i was running around and i said that hurt so bad dude.

|

Go Webbie!

1/23/2010 11:08 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

funtington wrote:

Animal3471 wrote:

ehh yea, i was just injured for about 2 months, today was the first time ive rode that park since i got hurt there, that little 270 i did, well the last time i did it i dipped it so much i went otb straight to my knee in 12 degree weather and my knee ripped open so i got 18 stitches and the doctor sed if i hit it again and it rips im done riding for good. i did a tiretap to foojam tonite and hit it so thats why i the begining i was running around and i said that hurt so bad dude.

I hate hitting my knees.
no pain is worse

|

1/23/2010 11:11 PM

WTF WAS WITH THAT SONG? lol video was good... my gf was just like wtf are you listen to britney spears for though lol

|

1/23/2010 11:11 PM

funtington wrote:

Animal3471 wrote:

funtington wrote:

I hate hitting my knees.
no pain is worse

thing is when i did it, i never hurt, when i got home from the hospital and fell asleep at like 3 in the morn, it was like the worst throbbing pain ive ever had, never wanna do that again.

|

Go Webbie!

1/24/2010 8:37 AM

fuck! i forgot like 2 clips.

|

Go Webbie!

1/24/2010 10:26 AM

couple of the clips got deleted somehow, but i kinda fixed it.

|

Go Webbie!

1/24/2010 10:50 AM

good riding, but what's with the song, did you lose a bet or something? haha no offense, there's just a billion other songs way better than that. seriously

|

1/24/2010 10:55 AM

JKbmx09 wrote:

good riding, but what's with the song, did you lose a bet or something? haha no offense, there's just a billion other songs way better than that. seriously

i think it worked great, took it from an old ben hucke edit.

|

Go Webbie!

1/24/2010 10:57 AM

was that you with the gyro at the end?

|

1/24/2010 11:01 AM

stayfit454 wrote:

yea i have the gryo and mike has the white rims.

|

Go Webbie!

1/24/2010 11:02 AM

stayfit454 wrote:

|

Go Webbie!

1/24/2010 11:03 AM

stayfit454 wrote:

|

Go Webbie!

1/24/2010 11:03 AM

stayfit454 wrote:

Animal3471 wrote:

oh you guys were wearing the same thing so i couldnt tell

|

1/24/2010 11:09 AM

i turned it off when i heard britney spears

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher