new wheels!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2011 9:29 PM

hey giuys im ordering new wheels well sorta

front:
i got a simple eject hub in crome from side wall distro for 30$
im lacing it to a alenation deviant in black(give me other opinion if there are any better one lookin for light rims)
with idk spokes help me pick the out either dt swiss or primo
with gold and purple nipples

back:
im buying a simple cassete from iridefly in black the putting oven cleaner on it so its dark silver then polishing so its sorta platnum
idk spokes
nitrous ring rim(i just wanna try it out its cheap looks good and people say its decently strong
with purple and gold nipples

tell me what you think

|

1/19/2011 9:30 PM

paul...dt swiss spokes for both wheels and keep your primo rim in back!

|

ref(s): evenwest94

1/19/2011 9:32 PM

Wtf you have a primo and switching to a nitrous? 0.o

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

1/19/2011 9:37 PM

kinkyfit7777 wrote:

but i really dont feel like unlacing my primo ima just sell the wheels and later on get a new rim but i just want to test it out brah and what color spokes lol

|

1/19/2011 9:39 PM

What's your set up right now? And use black spokes

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

1/19/2011 9:43 PM

kinkyfit7777 wrote:

sharifzadeh wrote:

but i really dont feel like unlacing my primo ima just sell the wheels and later on get a new rim but i just want to test it out brah and what color spokes lol

dude cut your spoke out of your primo wheel give me the hub for free silly and lace your simple to the primo (use dt swiss in black on both wheels) primo spokes are made out of the same metal that tek dek trucks are made of

|

1/19/2011 9:43 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

What's your set up right now? And use black spokes

i have a crome primo 7005 with sapin double butted spokes and a black profile mini 3/8 cassete and front wheel crome alenation deviant rim to proper microlite hub in black and sapin double butted spokes with light blue nipples pictures are on my profile but im getting tired off crome

|

1/19/2011 9:44 PM

i would go with a different rear rim, the ring rim is pinned.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/19/2011 9:45 PM

kinkyfit7777 wrote:

sharifzadeh wrote:

kinkyfit7777 wrote:

dude cut your spoke out of your primo wheel give me the hub for free silly and lace your simple to the primo (use dt swiss in black on both wheels) primo spokes are made out of the same metal that tek dek trucks are made of

ok but i dont want crome fool i want like back im selling both wheels for 250$

|

1/19/2011 9:46 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

what you mean pinned

|

1/19/2011 9:46 PM

sorry i just usaully ride a not pay attenntion to bike parts and shit

|

1/19/2011 9:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2011 9:48 PM

sharifzadeh wrote:

kinkyfit7777 wrote:

sharifzadeh wrote:

ohh smart man well sell your front wheel and spend the money your making on another primo in black? get a vs tho samar just got some and they're legit as fuck

edit: pinned is just heated up and pinched together compared to a welded rim thats way stronger...come to concord park soon and ill explain it to you

|

1/19/2011 9:54 PM

kinkyfit7777 wrote:

sharifzadeh wrote:

kinkyfit7777 wrote:

ohh smart man well sell your front wheel and spend the money your making on another primo in black? get a vs tho samar just got some and they're legit as fuck

edit: pinned is just heated up and pinched together compared to a welded rim thats way stronger...come to concord park soon and ill explain it to you

idk il prob just say fuck it and just buy new dt swiss spokes and nipples and put the rims i got on and the simple hub sound good

|

1/19/2011 9:56 PM

I love my primo 7 lol,

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

1/19/2011 9:58 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

I love my primo 7 lol,

lol well what you think of the post before that i made about what ima do

|

1/19/2011 10:01 PM

sharifzadeh wrote:

kinkyfit7777 wrote:

sharifzadeh wrote:

idk il prob just say fuck it and just buy new dt swiss spokes and nipples and put the rims i got on and the simple hub sound good

that sounds good then you can just sell your old hubs

|

1/19/2011 10:01 PM

Oh might as well get silver spokes then if you keeping the chrome rims! It'll give t that retro look, what color is your bike frame?

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

1/19/2011 10:02 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

sharifzadeh wrote:

what you mean pinned

to put the rim together they put pins in the rim where the seam is rather than welding it.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/19/2011 10:02 PM

How much for your rear!?

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

1/19/2011 10:04 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

sharifzadeh wrote:

what you mean pinned

cupovjoe wrote:

to put the rim together they put pins in the rim where the seam is rather than welding it.

Think of it as a model car where you snap some pieces into place, like stick it into the hole.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

1/19/2011 10:07 PM

sharifzadeh wrote:

what you mean pinned

cupovjoe wrote:

kingshawty12 wrote:

Think of it as a model car where you snap some pieces into place, like stick it into the hole.

yah like stick it in the hole lol is it just me thinking wrong but look at my newest pic of my bike yull see my bikey and lol nicko you just want that profile hub tell you what ill sell it for 100 or obo

|

1/19/2011 10:20 PM

Shii 100? Man in selling my old one for 70 tomorrow, man I want that!

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

1/19/2011 10:25 PM

Hey what kind of tires are you running I'm trying to find a tanwall odyssey for my front,

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr