night riding!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/7/2009 10:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/7/2009 10:43 PM

who here likes to go night riding. at like 4 in tha morn. well, i guess that would be morning riding, lol. but me and some friends get together and stay up all night and end up going out riding at like 3 or 4 am and jus ride till it starts getting to hot. we a lil do street and ride around the neighborhood, shit like that. but its fun as hell. any 1 else do shit like that???

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

8/7/2009 10:44 PM

bump

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

8/7/2009 10:45 PM

nah im not a fan of jailtime or fines

|

Ride Hard, Live Easy.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/7/2009 10:47 PM

i ride at night and sometimes starting at 5 a.m. its really relaxing and cool unless you haven't slept

|

8/7/2009 10:51 PM

i only ride till 10 lol cus i am under 18 and dont want a fine lol but i have woken up at 5 to do some dirt and fell asleep on the jumps lol riding at nite is the best though lol

|

BikeCheck Web Sitebikecheck.webs.com

8/7/2009 10:54 PM

Love it.

|

8/7/2009 10:55 PM

now thta youi said that ill probly go here in a few hurs

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

8/7/2009 11:09 PM

When its time to sleep i sleep. i dunwanna spoil my lifetable :D

|

I hate the guy who posted above me.

8/7/2009 11:10 PM

i actually love night riding.
like as soon as it starts to get dark we leave the woods and ride the streets till like 10 or 11.

|

Ride Hard, Live Easy.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/7/2009 11:12 PM

russo wrote:

i actually love night riding.
like as soon as it starts to get dark we leave the woods and ride the streets till like 10 or 11.

ohh its so amazing
itll be even more amazing next week
GLOW!!!

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

8/7/2009 11:22 PM

i love nite riding. thats all i do its flordia so its to hot. hell i still sweat balls at night.

|

8/8/2009 12:39 AM

I kinda like night riding and then i dont like night riding it depends what time. I live in a quiet neighborhood and dont really want to get kicked out by the city or get a ticket by the popos. tongue

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

8/8/2009 9:44 AM

ricto142 wrote:

i only ride till 10 lol cus i am under 18 and dont want a fine lol but i have woken up at 5 to do some dirt and fell asleep on the jumps lol riding at nite is the best though lol

im 16 bro, most cops dont roll around in neighborhoods on backroads at 3 in tha morning, so i really dont worry about that. i dont go in the city though

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

8/8/2009 9:45 AM

its fun

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

8/8/2009 9:46 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

its fun

true dat

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

8/8/2009 9:48 AM

I go night riding a lot, and the cops tell me to go home at 3 A.M. but I don't because I'm a total badass.

|

8/8/2009 9:50 AM

Sean Michel wrote:

I go night riding a lot, and the cops tell me to go home at 3 A.M. but I don't because I'm a total badass.

lol, cops round were i live are fat lazy bastards. i have never even seen one around were i live at night.

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

8/8/2009 9:50 AM

nah im only 14 latest ive been is like 1 if your out over 9 oclock with out an adult in england u get taken home given warning if you do again you get fined

|

Biggest troll.

8/8/2009 9:51 AM

i might get a clear coat of glow in dark paitn and paint hwole bike in it lol would look sikkkkkkkkke

|

Biggest troll.

8/8/2009 9:53 AM

glub wrote:

nah im only 14 latest ive been is like 1 if your out over 9 oclock with out an adult in england u get taken home given warning if you do again you get fined

thats y when you see a cop you run away fast as hell, cut off in the woods or somethin, its night so they prob wont get a good look at you, and they will give up eventually. i try to stick to the places were there aren't usualy cops though

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

8/8/2009 9:54 AM

its fun

|

8/8/2009 10:00 AM

glub wrote:

EasternRider465 wrote:

thats y when you see a cop you run away fast as hell, cut off in the woods or somethin, its night so they prob wont get a good look at you, and they will give up eventually. i try to stick to the places were there aren't usualy cops though

yeh but they sometimes walking too lol or on moter bieks so i recon they would still get me if i run into woods i might get raped lol only joking

|

Biggest troll.

8/8/2009 10:01 AM

I have been out dozens of times and never had a cop say anything in fact i did not even know they had curfew laws in the us.

|

8/8/2009 10:15 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

I have been out dozens of times and never had a cop say anything in fact i did not even know they had curfew laws in the us.

haha how do you not know about that

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: Dean rides bikes

8/8/2009 10:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2009 10:28 AM

i ride from 9pm 2 9am some times all u need is some no fear energy drinks

|

Ride for Fun Ride to get Away Ride to Ride Ride for Love Ride to Live Live to Ride

Toronto replay official: "What's that? Oh, a Flyer shot it? Just wait three minutes and call no goal due to inconclusive evidence."

8/8/2009 10:34 AM

theshadowizuponu wrote:

haha how do you not know about that

Cause I don't pay any attention to that stuff and they have never said anything to me.

|

8/8/2009 11:08 AM

i ride around 11ish just in my neighbor hood. sometimes ill sneak out at like two to ride around when im board.

|

skate boards kill trees