nikes

Related:
Create New Tag

11/6/2013 8:26 PM

basically, i want to know what nikes grip the best and fell the best to ride in. dont bother suggest janoskis, theyre thin as paper. broken ankles arent fun and im not paying fucking 90 bucks for the generic ass kostons. also input on etnies maranas are welcome as i like those too.

shoes im looking at:
Mogan 3s
Mavrk 1s
Mavrk 3s
Mogan 2 se
Rabonas
Prods
renzos

|

11/6/2013 8:28 PM

Nike blazers, no broken ankles and they grip like a boss.

|

11/6/2013 8:29 PM

Ugly.. Blazers are ugly

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

11/6/2013 8:31 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Ugly.. Blazers are ugly

They are the cleanest nikes around, they flow together and are old school

|

11/6/2013 8:31 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Nike blazers, no broken ankles and they grip like a boss.

i had a pair from a while ago, they dont grip that good and feel weird. shoulda mentioned i cant wear mids. i cut the blazers down ha.

|

11/6/2013 8:33 PM

i've had the the prod 4, 5 i really miss bruins man those were my favorite shoe they were kinda thin though i'm liking adidas they are nice like the busenitz are nice. Just try different shoes and when you find one you really like stay with it i usually like to try everything.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/6/2013 8:34 PM

They grip awesome for me, but I do have probably the grippiest pedals made. Primo super tenderizers. Just don't wear shorts while riding with em, almost as bad as bearclaw shinners.

|

11/6/2013 8:36 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

i've had the the prod 4, 5 i really miss bruins man those were my favorite shoe they were kinda thin though i'm liking adidas they are nice like the busenitz are nice. Just try different shoes and when you find one you really like stay with it i usually like to try everything.

The p rods grip fairly good? The original air mogans were rad as well as most 6.0. Yeah im up for trying different shoes but 40-60 bucks is a lot of money if it doesnt work. I've got boxes of shoes in my closet, some new, that im never gonna wear because they suck for riding lol.

|

11/6/2013 8:39 PM

I want to try a pair of dc shoes that I saw in the dans catalog, but dc shoes tend to be thin.

|

11/6/2013 8:40 PM

Get mine.it comes with a free speedo

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

11/6/2013 8:43 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

I want to try a pair of dc shoes that I saw in the dans catalog, but dc shoes tend to be thin.

yea shit like vans hurt my feet. i like to feel the pedals but not that much that it hurts. the older vans were decent but if im paying 60 bucks for shoes i want more than a thin layer of suede that will 1. rip in two weeks (especially skating) or 2. hurt my feet. i had some old dcs i skated in, in like 2006 they were thick haha.

|

11/6/2013 8:46 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Scenekid69 wrote:

The p rods grip fairly good? The original air mogans were rad as well as most 6.0. Yeah im up for trying different shoes but 40-60 bucks is a lot of money if it doesnt work. I've got boxes of shoes in my closet, some new, that im never gonna wear because they suck for riding lol.

they are good but the lunarlon stuff will get raped if you slide your foot on the ground or put your foot in the tire a lot but they will last if you don't both of mine lasted a while though.

|

11/6/2013 8:48 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Scenekid69 wrote:

yea shit like vans hurt my feet. i like to feel the pedals but not that much that it hurts. the older vans were decent but if im paying 60 bucks for shoes i want more than a thin layer of suede that will 1. rip in two weeks (especially skating) or 2. hurt my feet. i had some old dcs i skated in, in like 2006 they were thick haha.

Yes, I HATE vans, nikes have arch support and are good for your feet in general, and they make it out of nice stuff, I managed to score a pair of black leather nike blazers, the tread is so freaking thick, and I like em. But the dcs look nice. My friend has a pair and the tread is so shallow. Thats what im worried about is how long they last.

|

11/6/2013 8:48 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

they are good but the lunarlon stuff will get raped if you slide your foot on the ground or put your foot in the tire a lot but they will last if you don't both of mine lasted a while though.

alright thanks dood. Yea i never stop with my feet so my shoes last me a decent amount of time.

|

11/6/2013 8:49 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

1: are the lunars thick?
2: wanna play ps3 this weekend I gotmy gt 5 back

|

I ride for my papou.

11/6/2013 8:50 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Scenekid69 wrote:

alright thanks dood. Yea i never stop with my feet so my shoes last me a decent amount of time.

Bobby I heard my first tdwp song today, I forget what the name of it but it was like martyrs or sometihing

|

I ride for my papou.

11/6/2013 8:52 PM

SickDude wrote:

Bobby I heard my first tdwp song today, I forget what the name of it but it was like martyrs or sometihing

rad. thats the newest one i think. it came out recently.

|

11/6/2013 8:55 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Scenekid69 wrote:

no problem lol but the 7's i wish they were all black with maybe the check white but they still look sick white gets dirty fast for me.

|

11/6/2013 8:55 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Scenekid69 wrote:

rad. thats the newest one i think. it came out recently.

Lmao It was called born to lose. It's so sick

|

I ride for my papou.

11/6/2013 8:56 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Scenekid69 wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

no problem lol but the 7's i wish they were all black with maybe the check white but they still look sick white gets dirty fast for me.

WANNA PLAY GRAN TURISMO???????

|

I ride for my papou.

11/6/2013 8:59 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

was just looking at those haha. and that would look sick. id try em if they werent so much, i always wait till they go on sale and buy like two pairs at a time.

|

11/6/2013 9:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/6/2013 9:06 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

SickDude wrote:

1: are the lunars thick?
2: wanna play ps3 this weekend I gotmy gt 5 back

might i got a new ps3 so all my cars are gone sad i got ylod so i couldn't get my save so i have to download it again and i have no cars ANYMORE it's going to be like a 2 hour download too. They are pretty thick.

|

11/6/2013 9:05 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Fuck DC , don't support that shit , they fuckin dropped BMX so they can put money towards skating. I got rid of everything DC , gay af

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/6/2013 9:07 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Fuck DC , don't support that shit , they fuckin dropped BMX so they can put money towards skating. I got rid of everything DC , gay af

CCS

|

11/6/2013 9:09 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

There is that, nike has stepped up their bmx game massively.

|

11/6/2013 9:09 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

CCS

I buy most my shoes here at ccs hahaha. maybe if dans had a useful sale instead of fucking 5 dollars off shoes. I got half cabs from ccs for 30 bucks a while back.

|

11/6/2013 9:10 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

They dropped the bmx line haha.

|

11/6/2013 9:11 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

I dont care if they support bmx or not, the bmx shoe companys suck. I dont wear dc though because that shit if for little kids and swaggots and jocks and shit. not even really a skate brand now.

|

11/6/2013 9:11 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

CCS

Scenekid69 wrote:

I buy most my shoes here at ccs hahaha. maybe if dans had a useful sale instead of fucking 5 dollars off shoes. I got half cabs from ccs for 30 bucks a while back.

only if my local skate shop has nothing i like. Trying on shoes new is the best.

|

11/6/2013 9:17 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Scenekid69 wrote:

They dropped the bmx line haha.

*facepalms because nike is retarded*

|