█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

10/27/2009 7:58 PM

Isnt it
Eastern

|

Fly Bikes

10/27/2009 7:59 PM

thier double shot back wheel doesnt look too bad seated 9t cassete+double walled rim in diff colors for under a hunderd isnt bad at all

|

10/27/2009 7:59 PM

JamesRidesVerde wrote:

Isnt it
Eastern

thats what i've heard

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

10/27/2009 8:05 PM

JamesRidesVerde wrote:

Isnt it
Eastern

EisManX wrote:

thats what i've heard

yes sir, eastern presents nitrous. Seen on dans

|

Fly Bikes

10/27/2009 8:13 PM

JamesRidesVerde wrote:

Isnt it
Eastern

Thats all I need to know not to buy it

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

10/27/2009 8:20 PM

Cool another company with cheap parts, sweet. Or we could make an innovative company and bring something new to the table? Nahhhhhhh

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

10/27/2009 8:34 PM

I think its pretty good, cheap stuff that MIGHT be good, for kids just wanting new stuff thats cheap.

|

10/27/2009 8:58 PM

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

I think its pretty good, cheap stuff that MIGHT be good, for kids just wanting new stuff thats cheap.

this

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

10/28/2009 1:20 AM

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

this
the piston frame looks tight for $160

|

10/28/2009 1:28 AM

Nitrous is a line of parts from Eastern.
My next frame is the nitrous piston from.
Orange, pink 7ka rims. red fork and bars. shit is going to look dope!!

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

10/28/2009 2:08 AM

that name is horrible nitrous and then piston

|

10/28/2009 2:27 AM

Just thought I would put it out ther. It's just a name.

|

I ride to live!

10/28/2009 3:15 AM

Matt, easterns put more innovative parts on the market than pretty much every other company out there in the past few years.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

10/28/2009 3:55 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Matt, easterns put more innovative parts on the market than pretty much every other company out there in the past few years.

Like? I'm pretty sure for innovation Fly is at the top

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

10/28/2009 3:59 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

indeed it is

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

10/28/2009 4:03 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

indeed it is

to tell you the truth. if you really really really look into it. Eastern came out with stuff 1st, then very quickly. Fly would have it out.

|

I ride to live!

10/28/2009 4:08 AM

Ressler711 wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

indeed it is

keane_str_2112 wrote:

to tell you the truth. if you really really really look into it. Eastern came out with stuff 1st, then very quickly. Fly would have it out.

like what parts. please explain

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)

10/28/2009 4:20 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

indeed it is

keane_str_2112 wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

for one, this being the most recent.
removeable 990 mounts so that you can keep your brakes dialed.
Eastern had that with there Journey.

there are many more but,
name something Fly did that Eastern didnt already do?

|

I ride to live!

10/28/2009 5:59 AM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

there are many more but,

brakes, rims with holes, built in tensioners, awesome 2.5 piece cranks,micro dropouts?, brake lever,super awesome pedals,single grip than can be cut for 2 grips, pc seat/post combo, cobra tube, molded in droupouts,they created the removable gyro tabs that everyone uses now,and im pretty sure you cant remove the brakes like you can on tehe fly frames, oh, and fly makes quality stuff

|

10/28/2009 6:11 AM

somebody needs to give you a bottle and put you to bed...
who gives a f*ck? Don't buy it and don't worry about it.

|

10/28/2009 6:31 AM

I have never had any problems with any eastern parts.

|

charlie manson was a saint.

10/28/2009 8:19 AM

i think eastern makes more innovative parts than fly but not necessarily more good innovative parts. if you took all of the failed and successful designs of eastern and fly and compared them eastern would have more but fly tends to err on the safer side and test their products longer.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

10/28/2009 10:51 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

i think eastern makes more innovative parts than fly but not necessarily more good innovative parts. if you took all of the failed and successful designs of eastern and fly and compared them eastern would have more but fly tends to err on the safer side and test their products longer.

yeah, i guess. but eastern hasnt had too many innovative parts. tell me some of them please

|

10/28/2009 10:56 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

there are many more but,

alexnjbmx wrote:

brakes, rims with holes, built in tensioners, awesome 2.5 piece cranks,micro dropouts?, brake lever,super awesome pedals,single grip than can be cut for 2 grips, pc seat/post combo, cobra tube, molded in droupouts,they created the removable gyro tabs that everyone uses now,and im pretty sure you cant remove the brakes like you can on tehe fly frames, oh, and fly makes quality stuff

point takein!
finally startin to get more ppl on here that know what they are talkin bout..
but, I strongly agree with "cupovjoe"

|

I ride to live!

10/28/2009 10:58 AM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

there are many more but,

alexnjbmx wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

point takein!

of course i know what im talkin about. everyone on here knows that im a respectted member that knows a shitload about bikes. not trying to sound cocky though. and thank you

|

10/28/2009 10:59 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

there are many more but,

alexnjbmx wrote:

The journey is a really new frame, they don't even show it on their site.

The removable tabs have been around for a few years, fly just dropped the cleanest looking set. Eastern has a slightly different version. But they are both BRAND NEW, dropped at Interbike.

The small dropouts have been a numerous amount of companies for several years, because their riders were complaining of hanging up in the dropouts on rails etc. Now more spokes get broken because we grind and smoke the hub flanges.

pc seat/post combo has been around for about 25 years, check your history in RACING.

Brake levers have been around for years, and that is personal preference, I prefer the Odyssey M-2. The fly is no more high quality.

Evidence of removable tabs for gyros, and Fly creating them? Several companies have offered those for YEARS.

The single grip cut into 2 is nothing special. Shit, you could use road bike bar tape and it would do the same thing, AND be more durable and more comfortable. (Ratboy did it for a long time)

Oh, and Eastern makes quality stuff too. You are just a bandwagon jumper.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/28/2009 11:00 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

point takein!

alexnjbmx wrote:

of course i know what im talkin about. everyone on here knows that im a respectted member that knows a shitload about bikes. not trying to sound cocky though. and thank you

It was the least i could do.

|

I ride to live!

10/28/2009 11:06 AM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

there are many more but,

alexnjbmx wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

The journey is a really new frame, they don't even show it on their site.

The removable tabs have been around for a few years, fly just dropped the cleanest looking set. Eastern has a slightly different version. But they are both BRAND NEW, dropped at Interbike.

The small dropouts have been a numerous amount of companies for several years, because their riders were complaining of hanging up in the dropouts on rails etc. Now more spokes get broken because we grind and smoke the hub flanges.

pc seat/post combo has been around for about 25 years, check your history in RACING.

Brake levers have been around for years, and that is personal preference, I prefer the Odyssey M-2. The fly is no more high quality.

Evidence of removable tabs for gyros, and Fly creating them? Several companies have offered those for YEARS.

The single grip cut into 2 is nothing special. Shit, you could use road bike bar tape and it would do the same thing, AND be more durable and more comfortable. (Ratboy did it for a long time)

Oh, and Eastern makes quality stuff too. You are just a bandwagon jumper.

alright man! good job on that, but im not a bandwagon jumper. i havent had good luck with my eastern parts, but im ridding an eastern sprocket right now.

the tabs that fly made, are now the universal standard for removable tabs

i didnt know about micro droupouts, thats why i put a question mark

true, pc seat/posts combos have been around for awhile, but not with the metal insert and the paddind, that hold up with sitting.

the fly lever is special, because of the different inserts and ways to adjust it. look it up

alright, i havent seen any other single grip that you can cut, please show me some. and i wasnt talking about handlebar tape.

thanks for your input though

|