8/24/2010 2:23 PM

agree?

|

does this look infected?

if you aint got pegs, you aint got skills

8/24/2010 2:26 PM

nah

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

8/24/2010 2:28 PM

along with poverty

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

8/24/2010 2:31 PM

I saw the nitrous frame at my local shop, the tubing and all the welds actually looked pretty quality!
if you werent worried about what your homeboys think, I would rock it forsure!

|

I'm the 1% ressler711 cant beat the shit out of.

8/24/2010 3:54 PM

whats your point?

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

8/24/2010 3:56 PM

Ok? Can't agree cuz I wouldn't know.

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

8/24/2010 4:13 PM

Agree i got nitrous bars (:

|

Life behind bars
Favorite Rider:Kareem Williams

Refs: One Size FITs All,Element4all

8/24/2010 4:16 PM

not really

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

8/24/2010 4:30 PM

i dont like nitrous.

|

8/24/2010 4:48 PM

They're good for the price.
Deffinatly not the best company ever.

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

8/24/2010 5:07 PM

its a pretty good company smile i had the bars but sold them now im buying the frame

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

8/24/2010 10:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:06 AM

friends pretty much all have their front or rear wheels. pretty solid stuff for the money. not the best though. id say S&M Fit Eastern Colony and Demolition are all better.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

8/24/2010 10:51 PM

and btw i like ur avatar lol FRONT BUTT

|

8/24/2010 11:02 PM

i like

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

8/25/2010 3:50 AM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

i dont like nitrous.

You can't 180

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

8/25/2010 4:15 AM

catfish95 wrote:

along with poverty

LOL'd so fucking hard.

|

8/25/2010 4:49 AM

Stupid newfag is stupid.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

8/25/2010 8:36 AM

Skooter wrote:

friends pretty much all have their front or rear wheels. pretty solid stuff for the money. not the best though. id say S&M ...more

your dumb... "Eastern Colony and Demolition are all better." ... eastern is nitrous.

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

8/25/2010 9:21 AM

Skooter wrote:

friends pretty much all have their front or rear wheels. pretty solid stuff for the money. not the best though. id say S&M ...more

gstring02 wrote:

your dumb... "Eastern Colony and Demolition are all better." ... eastern is nitrous.

not exactly. its like fit and s&m are the same thing. they're owned by the same company but technically not the same.

|

8/25/2010 9:24 AM

Skooter wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

Skooter wrote:

not exactly. its like fit and s&m are the same thing. they're owned by the same company but technically not the same.

its an in house brand, pretty much the same thing

|

8/25/2010 9:27 AM

i got the nitrous thruster crank and its pretty nice

|

fawk, i'm old

8/25/2010 9:29 AM

gstring02 wrote:

Skooter wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

well its just a lower level thing. like when ody made gsport it was supposed to be their lower level... didnt end up that way but still. same manufacturer different name. 2 different companies make cult frames...

|

8/25/2010 9:37 AM

Skooter wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

Skooter wrote:

well its just a lower level thing. like when ody made gsport it was supposed to be their lower level... didnt end up that way ...more

more like "eastern made nitrous to put all of their low price items in and hopefully people would stop hating on eastern"
and gsport was deffiniatly not supposed to be like eastern and nitrous with oddysey.
nitrous is the inhouse brand of eastern.
like how haro's inhouse brand is premium. same thing, just a different approach to their products and different looks

|

8/25/2010 9:40 AM

Skooter wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

Skooter wrote:

well its just a lower level thing. like when ody made gsport it was supposed to be their lower level... didnt end up that way ...more

i think g-sport was supposed to be better, more research and technicality's went into there parts. I think its FBM and Standard who make the Cult frames, i could be mistaken.

|

8/25/2010 10:17 AM

nitrous wheels are okay but i have fucked up two axles in the double shot front wheel, i traded my double shot rear to joey hill for his wheel and he rides it still so you know its not too bad if he has rode it for 3 months.

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

8/25/2010 11:30 AM

what is the point of this thread?

|

"One time, me and the crusher, me and the crusher were drinkin' diesel. That's about it."
It Feels Like a Sunday!
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/BUY-THIS-STUFF,1250591

8/25/2010 12:47 PM

Nitrous sucks along with Eastern their shit breaks too easy it's cheaply made. If you buy cheap shitty parts you will pay twice a much in the long run.

Fbm Marauder is right many companies have an "in house" or a sister brand, shit some companies use 3-5 brands to market their shit.
Haro - Premium
Subrosa - Shadow
Profile - Madera
S&M - FIT
ODY - Gsport
Volume - Demolition

so on and so forth....

|

kore bike

8/25/2010 12:49 PM

Skooter wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

Skooter wrote:

george french the g in sport
he started gsport and ran if for like 5 years himself, then he like sold the company to odyssey. not fully though, he still does all the engineering and designing, he just couldnt continue to afford to manufacture and test everything himself
it was more of a business move so the products could be better

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

8/25/2010 1:02 PM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

i dont like nitrous.

Easternbiker93 wrote:

You can't 180

can now wink
currently working on 360 flyouts.

|

8/25/2010 1:33 PM

i had the wheel lasted forever and still going

|

Refs On Profile +28 from vital bmx