njanimalnj

Related:
Create New Tag

2/6/2010 4:57 PM

hey dude no im not making this thread to make fun of you but will you post your bike check. i seriously wanna see the cardona, the frame looks effing sick. but ya post one

and 2nd u said u were gonna post an edit of you and u said u can 360, if u post that edit and u really can 360, i will not make fun of u again.

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

2/6/2010 4:58 PM

ya i want to see the frame

|

2/6/2010 4:58 PM

i second this motion

|

-My name is Kenny
-I live in colorado
-I <3 Park!!!!

2/6/2010 4:59 PM

Actually shut the fuck up

no-one bar no-one is allowed to be even semi-nice to him

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

haha i seen it on his myspace

|

Fuck the frame, I want to see if this kid has legitimately improved in his riding like he claims.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/6/2010 5:01 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Fuck the frame, I want to see if this kid has legitimately improved in his riding like he claims.

god i love you

|

my anaconda dont want none enless you got buns hun

Go deep hairy weasle

dave lawrence wrote:

me too

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

DO BIG THANGS

|

Liam163 wrote:

Actually shut the fuck up

no-one bar no-one is allowed to be even semi-nice to him

yeah he is a dumbass, and i dont really like him, but if actually posts a good edit for once,(i dont think he will) i will stop making fun of him.
but until then, let the festivities begin!!!
TEAM MANGO DO BIG THANGS

|

-My name is Kenny
-I live in colorado
-I <3 Park!!!!

2/6/2010 5:13 PM

hahahah ^

|

2/6/2010 6:31 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

ya i want to see if he has improved like he claims. he has some vids from febuary 08 and then he put a vid up a month ago so he has been riding for atleast a year and still thats all he can do.

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,