no riding for another 23 weeks

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2011 4:03 PM

free health care is awesome for small things like check ups, the flu, small illness, u get free apointments and medicines. when it comes to bigger things like cancer treatment and operations, it gets a bit shiit. went back to the doctor today to check about my knee and getting it sorted out. the doctor said theres a small chance it may gradually heal itlself however if i do need an operation which is very likely then the waiting list to have it done is 23 weeks.

i honestly have no fuckin clue what to do. iv never felt so hopeless in my life. usually my bike is my vent and having already been off it 3 weeks another 5 months is a sickening prospect. i cant look for work cos im too crippled to start, cant ride.

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/21/2011 4:23 PM

i hear you, i havent rode for a little over a week because i hurt my wrist and now i have to get a cast for a little contusion (bruise) in my wrist, sounds dumb to me but what do i know.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/21/2011 4:28 PM

carjakester wrote:

i hear you, i havent rode for a little over a week because i hurt my wrist and now i have to get a cast for a little contusion (bruise) in my wrist, sounds dumb to me but what do i know.

i hope it gets better man. being stuck off a bike fucking sucks dick. im gunna be insane by the end of this

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/21/2011 5:06 PM

Im absolutely hoping i dont crack the 2x4 cm hole in my tibia. D:

|

6/21/2011 5:25 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

Im absolutely hoping i dont crack the 2x4 cm hole in my tibia. D:

sweet jesus what did u do!

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/21/2011 7:04 PM

dude that sucks. im sorry hope everything goes better then the doc though it would!

|

6/21/2011 8:35 PM

haha thanks dude. i fuckin hope so too. if not. plenty time to track down a decent car and get it stanced and so on

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/21/2011 8:49 PM

what is wrong with your knee in the first place?

|

6/22/2011 11:22 AM

D Thompson wrote:

what is wrong with your knee in the first place?

its not even broken its the cartilage iv ripped. but unless they go in and sow it back together then i cant unbend or bend my knee. so i cant walk properly. running is totally out. i cant stand on a bike, cycle. its agony trying to sleep becos the joint moves from side to side.

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/22/2011 11:31 AM

holy crap that sucks dude.... well atleast u got somewhere to talk about bmx... when i broke my arm a year ago i didnt know about vital so i just sat around unable to do anything... but ur knees deffinitly worse then a broken arm.... stay strong dude

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/22/2011 11:31 AM

that sucks man, im sorry. dial in your bike now haha

|

6/22/2011 3:03 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

holy crap that sucks dude.... well atleast u got somewhere to talk about bmx... when i broke my arm a year ago i didnt know about vital so i just sat around unable to do anything... but ur knees deffinitly worse then a broken arm.... stay strong dude

haha na no way dude. like im not in alot of pain. i just cant do much. broken arm is much worse im sure

and boots. thats the plan. all i need is a new tyre grips and a stem. might touch up the paint on my forks. il see. im buying a car and euro tuning it and learning to mix drum n bass. thatl keep me busy

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/22/2011 3:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/22/2011 3:12 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

Im absolutely hoping i dont crack the 2x4 cm hole in my tibia. D:

Verde. wrote:

sweet jesus what did u do!

Ill post pics wink

Had an infection in my bone. Kinda hurt a bit. They had to remove it with a spoon w00t


[LINK TO IMAGE]

nomnomnom

|

6/22/2011 3:19 PM

awww jesus dude. thats naaasty as fuck.

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/22/2011 3:22 PM

And I thought not riding for like 6 weeks because I broke my wrist on sunday was bad, that sucks so much mann. I am sure you can find something to keep yourself entertained. Wink Wink.

|

6/22/2011 3:29 PM

Verde. wrote:

awww jesus dude. thats naaasty as fuck.

Hahaha, shes not nice.
Shinners suck hahah.
Hope you get on your bike soon mang

|

6/22/2011 3:44 PM

hah yeah booshy im gunna buy myself a german beauty and tune her up wink bmw 528i or a vw jetta and euro it, i also have mixing drum n bass to practise. still super shit. i never though masterbation would get boring but. i was wrong

thanks shakesman

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/22/2011 5:10 PM

i tore my acl bailing on a dirt jump, and i couldn't ride for 6 months then i had to take it easy for another 3, and now with school and everything, i dont even have that much time to ride anymore

|

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)

6/22/2011 5:18 PM

Tommyboy wrote:

i tore my acl bailing on a dirt jump, and i couldn't ride for 6 months then i had to take it easy for another 3, and now with school and everything, i dont even have that much time to ride anymore

how u mean with school and everything. ur not giving up are u ?

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/22/2011 5:41 PM

Verde. wrote:

hah yeah booshy im gunna buy myself a german beauty and tune her up wink bmw 528i or a vw jetta and euro it, i also have mixing drum n bass to practise. still super shit. i never though masterbation would get boring but. i was wrong

thanks shakesman

dont get a 528, go for the 535 or 540 if the budget allows. youll really notice the extra liter, the higher torque will feel so much better from a stand still and the hp increase is nice.
are you looking at an e34 or e39?
i might also suggest looking at the e46 3 series, their cost is dropping and theyre fun cars on the twisites. i loved my e46 while i had it.
if you ever want to talk about the bavarian motor works im here for you haha i love them

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

6/22/2011 5:57 PM

brentrides wrote:

dont get a 528, go for the 535 or 540 if the budget allows. youll really notice the extra liter, the higher torque will feel so much better from a stand still and the hp increase is nice.
are you looking at an e34 or e39?
i might also suggest looking at the e46 3 series, their cost is dropping and theyre fun cars on the twisites. i loved my e46 while i had it.
if you ever want to talk about the bavarian motor works im here for you haha i love them

http://www.facebook.com/bmxbudnbass add me on facebook dude

the performance isnt a huge issue for me, its mainly image and concept related. im really inlove with the whole euro innovation look
ideally i want a vw jetta mk2 or 4 but the bmws are more common here. plus if i feel the need i can get a little sideways action on the go if i feel the need.
im not keen on 3 series because here theyr driver by low end drug dealers and generally look horrible

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/22/2011 6:11 PM

Verde. wrote:

hah yeah booshy im gunna buy myself a german beauty and tune her up wink bmw 528i or a vw jetta and euro it, i also have mixing drum n bass to practise. still super shit. i never though masterbation would get boring but. i was wrong

thanks shakesman

brentrides wrote:

dont get a 528, go for the 535 or 540 if the budget allows. youll really notice the extra liter, the higher torque will feel so much better from a stand still and the hp increase is nice.
are you looking at an e34 or e39?
i might also suggest looking at the e46 3 series, their cost is dropping and theyre fun cars on the twisites. i loved my e46 while i had it.
if you ever want to talk about the bavarian motor works im here for you haha i love them

Verde. wrote:

http://www.facebook.com/bmxbudnbass add me on facebook dude

the performance isnt a huge issue for me, its mainly image and concept related. im really inlove with the whole euro innovation look
ideally i want a vw jetta mk2 or 4 but the bmws are more common here. plus if i feel the need i can get a little sideways action on the go if i feel the need.
im not keen on 3 series because here theyr driver by low end drug dealers and generally look horrible

just friended you
ohhhhh i see where youre coming from. im kind of the same way, but the performance plays the larger role in my case.
since youre going for the more euro slammed stanced look the 3 popped into my head as a great candidate for you. some low a 9inch square setup and an mtech I or II body kit would be right down your ally.
the extra horses could also aid in your side ways shenanigans.
what year are you looking at?

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

6/22/2011 6:41 PM

shit sorry bro, that better be one dialed ass bike when you can ride again

|

steazy

6/22/2011 6:46 PM

brentrides wrote:

dont get a 528, go for the 535 or 540 if the budget allows. youll really notice the extra liter, the higher torque will feel so much better from a stand still and the hp increase is nice.
are you looking at an e34 or e39?
i might also suggest looking at the e46 3 series, their cost is dropping and theyre fun cars on the twisites. i loved my e46 while i had it.
if you ever want to talk about the bavarian motor works im here for you haha i love them

Verde. wrote:

http://www.facebook.com/bmxbudnbass add me on facebook dude

the performance isnt a huge issue for me, its mainly image and concept related. im really inlove with the whole euro innovation look
ideally i want a vw jetta mk2 or 4 but the bmws are more common here. plus if i feel the need i can get a little sideways action on the go if i feel the need.
im not keen on 3 series because here theyr driver by low end drug dealers and generally look horrible

brentrides wrote:

just friended you
ohhhhh i see where youre coming from. im kind of the same way, but the performance plays the larger role in my case.
since youre going for the more euro slammed stanced look the 3 popped into my head as a great candidate for you. some low a 9inch square setup and an mtech I or II body kit would be right down your ally.
the extra horses could also aid in your side ways shenanigans.
what year are you looking at?

fuck mangg i whish i knew shit about cars btw my friends gettin a skyline imported from the states (idk how) for 9000

|

6/22/2011 6:53 PM

thebmxerSS wrote:

shit sorry bro, that better be one dialed ass bike when you can ride again

its already one dialed ass bike. check my signature ( look down ) but itl be even more dialled haha


as for ur mate, lucky bastard!! my friends dad runs an r33 skyline with 550 brake, the things a monster, such good cars.

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/22/2011 7:01 PM

thebmxerSS wrote:

shit sorry bro, that better be one dialed ass bike when you can ride again

Verde. wrote:

its already one dialed ass bike. check my signature ( look down ) but itl be even more dialled haha


as for ur mate, lucky bastard!! my friends dad runs an r33 skyline with 550 brake, the things a monster, such good cars.

i know damn he mite get a custom paint job for now its just blue ....man i whish i could drive 2

|

6/22/2011 7:02 PM

im so stoked but i dont know wht for

|

6/22/2011 7:16 PM

Verde. wrote:

http://www.facebook.com/bmxbudnbass add me on facebook dude

the performance isnt a huge issue for me, its mainly image and concept related. im really inlove with the whole euro innovation look
ideally i want a vw jetta mk2 or 4 but the bmws are more common here. plus if i feel the need i can get a little sideways action on the go if i feel the need.
im not keen on 3 series because here theyr driver by low end drug dealers and generally look horrible

brentrides wrote:

just friended you
ohhhhh i see where youre coming from. im kind of the same way, but the performance plays the larger role in my case.
since youre going for the more euro slammed stanced look the 3 popped into my head as a great candidate for you. some low a 9inch square setup and an mtech I or II body kit would be right down your ally.
the extra horses could also aid in your side ways shenanigans.
what year are you looking at?

NewSkoolRider wrote:

fuck mangg i whish i knew shit about cars btw my friends gettin a skyline imported from the states (idk how) for 9000

the r32 or the new r35?
my friend had an r35 gtr, ive gone for a couple rides with him and it is outrageous

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

6/22/2011 7:28 PM

NewSkoolRider wrote:

im so stoked but i dont know wht for

ah my mates was just white. had black yokohama 3 spoke wheels with red rim stripes and a full nismo exhaust

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/23/2011 5:40 PM

brentrides wrote:

just friended you
ohhhhh i see where youre coming from. im kind of the same way, but the performance plays the larger role in my case.
since youre going for the more euro slammed stanced look the 3 popped into my head as a great candidate for you. some low a 9inch square setup and an mtech I or II body kit would be right down your ally.
the extra horses could also aid in your side ways shenanigans.
what year are you looking at?

NewSkoolRider wrote:

fuck mangg i whish i knew shit about cars btw my friends gettin a skyline imported from the states (idk how) for 9000

brentrides wrote:

the r32 or the new r35?
my friend had an r35 gtr, ive gone for a couple rides with him and it is outrageous

r35

|