nollie half-cabs.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/29/2014 12:34 PM

can anyone here do em'? if so can you please enlighten me as to how, because i just cant figure them out for the life of me.

|

1/29/2014 12:43 PM

What do you mean with that? A half cab out of a fakie opr what?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/29/2014 12:58 PM

its like a reg halfcab but you lift up your back wheel first..

there is a good example at 0:34.
|

1/29/2014 1:11 PM

You should practice 360 gturns as that ^^^ move is the second half of that trick, get fakie nose manuals down aswell.

Once you can do a 3gturn you won't have any problems with that fakie nollie 180 or whatever you wanna call it..i'm not too sure what to call it really.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

1/29/2014 1:19 PM

lol, that looks hard as fuck

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

1/29/2014 1:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/29/2014 1:21 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

You should practice 360 gturns as that ^^^ move is the second half of that trick, get fakie nose manuals down aswell.

Once you can do a 3gturn you won't have any problems with that fakie nollie 180 or whatever you wanna call it..i'm not too sure what to call it really.

that actually makes a lot of sense... looks like i have to go learn 360 g-turns.

edit: 400 posts woohoo, it only took me 3 years.

|

1/29/2014 1:26 PM

Icant180 wrote:

lol, that looks hard as fuck

they are, i've been trying them on and off for like a year now and the most i've managed to roll away from one and it was quite sketchy.

|

1/29/2014 1:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/29/2014 1:31 PM

Here's a great "how to" that will help mate....

Good luck with em.
|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

1/29/2014 1:56 PM

Naw dude, I can nollie-cab but can't g-turn for the life of me. First just practice 180ing onto a box and doing a fakie-nollie off. Just get real comfortable with leaning forward / fakie-nollieing off a ledge, then eventually you can start popping the cab out of that fakie nose position. Just takes some practice and patience!

|

1/29/2014 2:03 PM

they seem hard. Awesome edit by the way, hoffman is the boss.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/29/2014 2:04 PM

zachkrejmas wrote:

Naw dude, I can nollie-cab but can't g-turn for the life of me. First just practice 180ing onto a box and doing a fakie-nollie off. Just get real comfortable with leaning forward / fakie-nollieing off a ledge, then eventually you can start popping the cab out of that fakie nose position. Just takes some practice and patience!

so your saying i should try them off a small drop like a curb? ive been trying to do them on flat ground.. That could be one of the reasons i've been running into trouble. Do you have any tips on body position when doing them? because i can nollie off stuff all day but i can't seem to muster any rotation while doing them.

|

1/29/2014 2:19 PM

You crazy shits doing backwards nollie 180's....

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/29/2014 2:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/29/2014 3:00 PM

zachkrejmas wrote:

Thomas_Kerrigan wrote:

so your saying i should try them off a small drop like a curb? ive been trying to do them on flat ground.. That could be one of the reasons i've been running into trouble. Do you have any tips on body position when doing them? because i can nollie off stuff all day but i can't seem to muster any rotation while doing them.

That's why I think learning gturns will help because you get momentum from the spin, like in the how to above when chris is saying about practicing them doing 180 nose pivots on the ground, not saying what zach suggested is wrong, both things would help you get them down.

Defo try like zach said tho too...get into a 180 fakie and then lean forward into a fakie nozza, that will help with feeling more comfortable going backwards in the fakie nose manual, and then its just going to be about poping out of the nollie while manipulating your body position to get the rotation.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12