not riding ATM

Related:
Create New Tag

9/4/2013 7:06 PM

am i the only one who dosnt ride during football season?

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

9/4/2013 7:12 PM

Maybe?
I ride a little all the time.

Well actually like 2 times a week maybe.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/4/2013 7:31 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Maybe?
I ride a little all the time.

Well actually like 2 times a week maybe.

i dont ride at all during football, but as soon as im done im back on the bike

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

9/4/2013 7:35 PM

I dont see why you wouldn't ride during football season they play Monday, Thursday and Sunday. unless you play it, when i played in high school we practiced like 4 hours a day so i didnt ever had time.

On a side note i was playing football today at school and the coach saw me and asked if i was interested in playing quarter back for the team which i thought was pretty cool.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/4/2013 7:58 PM

I rode very little during my high school soccer career, also did not help I was in a boot all the time for my ankle injuries.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

9/4/2013 8:00 PM

I dont play football. I play rec soccer.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

9/5/2013 6:33 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I dont see why you wouldn't ride during football season they play Monday, Thursday and Sunday. unless you play it, when i ...more

i play varsity.

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

9/5/2013 6:43 PM

I'm taking 2 AP classes and ive been busy af and haven't been able to ride much

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

9/5/2013 9:01 PM

jj0996 wrote:

i play varsity.

Nice! I loved playing in high school, i played all four years varsity as a middle linebacker or defensive end and as right tackle or tight end (i was second string my first year but started all the other years) i even played as half back and a few games as quarter back, i even got offer a scholarship but fucked my back up and couldn't ever quite get back to how i was playing before. but hopefully if all work out i can play QB for my college team

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/5/2013 11:08 PM

I played freshman year to see if I'd regret not playing in high school. Ill tell you now, ill have no regrets having not played. But I always skipped practice and two a days just to ride. Fuck my school. The coaching staff was shit. They can suck my dick.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

9/5/2013 11:30 PM

future FBM wrote:

I played freshman year to see if I'd regret not playing in high school. Ill tell you now, ill have no regrets having not ...more

am I the only band geek on vital?

|

9/6/2013 12:03 AM

I've been riding everyday for the last couple weeks Atleast a few hours a day......muscle relaxants are great.......don't think I've ever watched a full football game......their crazy about hockey in this country but I'm not into it......floor hockey's fun......dodgeball is the shit

|

9/6/2013 1:08 AM

eskimojay wrote:

I've been riding everyday for the last couple weeks Atleast a few hours a day......muscle relaxants are great.......don't ...more

I play ice hockey for my school. You Canadians kick some serious ass. You're also labeled as the most brutal country in the Olympics. Be proud my good sir. Be very proud

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

9/6/2013 7:59 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I dont see why you wouldn't ride during football season they play Monday, Thursday and Sunday. unless you play it, when i ...more

jj0996 wrote:

i play varsity.

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Nice! I loved playing in high school, i played all four years varsity as a middle linebacker or defensive end and as right ...more

i play D-line and special teams

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check