not to brag, but...

Related:
Create New Tag

3/21/2012 11:44 PM

no i'm totally about to brag.

so im buying a house in northwest arkansas. )about an hour away from the jomopro park)

the place has a pretty giant back yard.

im friends with ryan corrigan (look him up)

he is going to build some ramps in my backyard.

u jelly?

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

3/21/2012 11:46 PM

That's awesome dude!

|

3/22/2012 12:06 AM

I AM JELLY!!!!!!!

|

Cool Story Bro

3/22/2012 12:44 AM

i already bought it... sorry bro u jelly?

|

I HAVE A PAIR OF BLACK ODDY 7KAS I WILL TRADE BOTH FOR A PAIR OF SUN ENVYS (MUST BE FRONT AND REAR MATCHING SET) ANY COLOR

3/22/2012 7:10 AM

make sure he does any permits for building if the area youre moving to has a homeowners assoc.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

3/22/2012 7:48 AM

Sweet!! the JoMoPro Course is alot of fun!! if you're ever up in st louis though you'd love rampriders!

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

3/22/2012 12:53 PM

|

Refs: 14
bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

3/22/2012 2:26 PM

It's hard to be jelly when it's peanut butter jelly time!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/22/2012 2:28 PM

im just peanut butter

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

3/22/2012 2:44 PM

Nope not jelly I happen to own a house but congrats on buying one dude post some pics too

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

3/22/2012 3:15 PM

you need any roommates?? just saying ill giving you free bike parts brah

|

BLRBMX "Dee hos you need to stop being so butthurt. It's vital, we're dicks. Get over it"
LEGIT guys tinybikeride33,Tcbmx,BEASTASSdick,milou,spikes5,Dee hos,BrokenBmx,Tito24,Aguers