odd question

Related:
Create New Tag

6/30/2013 9:54 PM

what would be the best way to cut the out side area of my daily grind non drive side guard so that it doesn't rub on my spokes

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/30/2013 10:03 PM

try and get pics of the situation
have you tried a file?

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

6/30/2013 10:15 PM

It's would need cut to the tip of the owls wing all the way around perfectly
Photo

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/30/2013 10:44 PM

Grinder, dremel, file or, if your really desperate a hacksaw.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

6/30/2013 10:56 PM

all of those sound like bad ideas for the simple fact of getting it all evenly done, need something that can do that

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/1/2013 12:16 AM

Get a grinder lay it flat on a table or something and push the hub guard onto it and it should be an even finish.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

7/1/2013 12:32 AM

Put a small spacer on and them put the guard on. It should space it out enough for it to not hit the spokes. If it doesn't fit pull the frame apart a tad.

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

7/1/2013 5:57 AM

TCbmx. wrote:

Put a small spacer on and them put the guard on. It should space it out enough for it to not hit the spokes. If it doesn't fit pull the frame apart a tad.

That's pulling it apart way to much, and I already tried that put the wheel off center so that's a no go

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/1/2013 6:02 AM

zenith111 wrote:

Get a grinder lay it flat on a table or something and push the hub guard onto it and it should be an even finish.

Seems like the only way to do it, just need a grinder that's big enough and find a way to do it safe

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/1/2013 8:36 AM

You need something to hold the guard in place, then as mentioned.. File it or take a dremel or grinder to it VERY gently & FFS TAKE IT SLOW & you will get the results you want. smile

|

7/1/2013 9:16 AM

See where the line is? Use a dremel with a cutting wheel & go along that line. Just use something to hold it still.
You can also do the grinder but dremels are easier to find .

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/1/2013 9:25 AM

Lace your hub inwards on that side, easiest and best solution.

|

7/1/2013 11:10 AM

I would use a table saw and a file to even out any uneven areas

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/1/2013 11:14 AM

B(avaria)mx wrote:

Lace your hub inwards on that side, easiest and best solution.

Haha so I grind the shit out of my hub shell Wtf

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/1/2013 11:18 AM

Topsey wrote:

You need something to hold the guard in place, then as mentioned.. File it or take a dremel or grinder to it VERY gently & FFS TAKE IT SLOW & you will get the results you want. smile

Put it on the bike,like it's a peg haha

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.