ody twisteds...

Related:
Create New Tag

7/9/2014 3:33 AM

Ok, did some searching, 99% of people complain about the grip (if they have a complaint) but ive never been fond of grippy pedals anyway... So, any other bad points? Or is that the only drawback? Because it really doesnt bother me..... I hate being 'stuck' to my pedals. Theres nothing scarier than trying to bail and your feet get stuck!

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

7/9/2014 5:28 AM

If you get them. Get them in solid colours not clear. The clears crack piss easy

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

7/9/2014 6:01 AM

their grip was fine for plastic pedals when i had them to be honest. the only reason i switched to something else was because i wanted bigger platforms and replaceable bodies. other than that i think they're decent for how cheap they are

|

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

7/9/2014 7:15 AM

the concave sucks. way too much

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/9/2014 8:01 AM

tomdon wrote:

the concave sucks. way too much

This^^^^^^ even if I wanted pedals without grip, it's probably one of the worst shapes I've ridden.
Pedals is one of those "mostly preference" parts but still.

|

Insta: @devicacy

7/9/2014 8:35 AM

I'm running twisted's right now and I like the grip on them just fine but my only complaint is that I catch the angled side on them sometimes when get back on the pedals in a trick. The size of them is great and they look good. I would reccomend shadow ravenger pedals as the have lots of grip and not so much side pedal to catch.

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

7/9/2014 8:54 AM

Don't mind the grip, it's the size and the way they feel under my feet. I am flat footed so I am very picky about the size and feel of my pedals.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/9/2014 9:01 AM

Figure out your favourite pedal shape (highly doubt you'd like the twisteds but everyone's different), and if they're too grippy, shave off/unscrew the pins. Done.

|

7/9/2014 10:04 AM

realityisajoke wrote:

Figure out your favourite pedal shape (highly doubt you'd like the twisteds but everyone's different), and if they're too ...more

Or put the pedal down on a curb while you ride. It'll grind down the pins plus it looks like you do pedal grinds haha
I've been on and off about how I feel about my jcpc's. They seem a bit bulky, but they have a big pedal body (good for my big feet) and you can loosen or tighten the screws for the pins to make the pins longer/shorter, that way you can adjust how grippy they are

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

7/9/2014 10:17 AM

bmxfromma wrote:

Or put the pedal down on a curb while you ride. It'll grind down the pins plus it looks like you do pedal grinds haha
I've ...more

Ah yes! I recently switched to jcpcs and I love them, for the sole reason that they are bearingless. Was reluctant to ride plastics since I've always been a metals rider, but I'm sick of forking out just for the bearings to bust. Favourite pedals by far.

|

7/9/2014 10:21 AM

Odyssey twisted are made by homeless black jewish guys with little penises

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/9/2014 11:23 AM

Well im gunna go ahead and try them, never been on pedals that i particularly hate the feel of, and i would go with a million different options first but i need the swag of the red splatter for my colour scheme..

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

7/9/2014 11:27 AM

Odyssey Twisteds are my favourite pedal , everything is amazing tbh

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short