odyssey....

Related:
Create New Tag

4/24/2011 8:38 AM

wats up with ody lately? their prices for everything are going up and my lbs owner says that ody stuff is really hard to get lately because they're in short supply. anyone know anything about this?

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

4/24/2011 8:40 AM

wats up with ody lately? their prices for everything are going up and my lbs owner says that ody stuff is really hard to get lately because they're in short supply. anyone know anything about this?

|

4/24/2011 8:48 AM

Didn't they just have a warehouse sale? I doubt their in short supply...

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

4/24/2011 8:50 AM

Josh321 wrote:

well i was told that they have been quite hard to get parts from and i thought it was reflected by the price changes.

|

4/24/2011 8:55 AM

cost of metal going up.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

4/24/2011 9:11 AM

The price of tyres is gunna go up because they are a petroleum product and the the price of petrol/ gas is going up. Wire Bead f.a.fs are going up from £20 to £29 here. Won't be as much of a rise for people in America but its will probably still go up.

|

4/24/2011 10:50 AM

i just want to see some production from em... im waiting for them to slap a new colorway on their stuff.. but yeah it's a bit pricey

|

ILIKEDIRT

4/24/2011 10:55 AM

iRace wrote:

i just want to see some production from em... im waiting for them to slap a new colorway on their stuff.. but yeah it's a bit ...more

they just came out with that aaron ross orange......and matte kelly green is relitivley new also

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

4/24/2011 11:03 AM

I've only noticed price increases on Danscomp...

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

4/24/2011 11:04 AM

odyssey should have a chrome colorway if they haven't already.

|

4/24/2011 11:06 AM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

I've only noticed price increases on Danscomp...

now you guys are seeing it!

|

4/24/2011 12:36 PM

Josh321 wrote:

yeah i herd about that too.

|

refs;
tyler_rides!, iridebmxeveryday, Mr Zeus

BEST BIKE CHECKS AROUND-http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/Double-Bike-Check,1236047

4/24/2011 12:39 PM

haha you guys all buy from danscomp.... FAIL!.

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

4/24/2011 12:45 PM

Cjmdawg wrote:

and whats wrong with that? they have more of an inventory than any other bike shop.

stfu

|

refs;

BEST BIKE CHECKS AROUND-http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/Double-Bike-Check,1236047

4/24/2011 12:49 PM

Cjmdawg wrote:

fitbike7447 wrote:

and whats wrong with that? they have more of an inventory than any other bike shop.

stfu

I beg to differ, my shop can order you anything for your bike, for free! Danscomp is just a popular mailorder that everyone buys from for no real reason besides a large variety. For example, everything Shadow and Odyssey is overpriced now, a Shadow Raptor cassette hub is $144.99 in Danscomp, where as on Staff-bmx, it is only $119.99.

Kids need to shop around before purchasing and saying "oh, well it's $100 on danscomp, so that's the price i have to pay."

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

4/24/2011 12:52 PM

Cjmdawg wrote:

fitbike7447 wrote:

stfu

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

I beg to differ, my shop can order you anything for your bike, for free! Danscomp is just a popular mailorder that everyone ...more

and this has to do with.. i didnt ask for prices. i said they just carry more.

|

refs;

4/24/2011 1:09 PM

cky199 wrote:

odyssey should have a chrome colorway if they haven't already.

they always have chrome...

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

4/24/2011 1:51 PM

Booshy wrote:

The price of tyres is gunna go up because they are a petroleum product and the the price of petrol/ gas is going up. Wire Bead ...more

i know i was going to buy some red walls and the next day i went to checkout and i was like WTFFF !

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

4/24/2011 2:04 PM

Booshy wrote:

The price of tyres is gunna go up because they are a petroleum product and the the price of petrol/ gas is going up. Wire Bead ...more

on what website?

|

4/24/2011 2:07 PM

Booshy wrote:

BMX I like wrote:

on what website?

evans, winstanleys is better though

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

4/24/2011 2:10 PM

Booshy wrote:

BMX I like wrote:

on what website?

All websites eventually

|

4/24/2011 2:11 PM

Booshy wrote:

BMX I like wrote:

on what website?

mccarthy04 wrote:

Don't buy from winstanleys, not only is their customer service crap, but they are also not rider owned and are in bmx for the money. Support your sport and buy from a rider owned shop!

|

4/24/2011 2:13 PM

BMX I like wrote:

on what website?

mccarthy04 wrote:

Booshy wrote:

Don't buy from winstanleys, not only is their customer service crap, but they are also not rider owned and are in bmx for the ...more

it says they are rider owned, and i thought there customer service was quite good smile

|

My Bicyclemachine.

4/27/2011 1:55 PM

Cjmdawg wrote:

fitbike7447 wrote:

stfu

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

I beg to differ, my shop can order you anything for your bike, for free! Danscomp is just a popular mailorder that everyone ...more

This^

Dans Comp is just a big name people buy from and go to because its a trend

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

4/27/2011 2:01 PM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

This^

Dans Comp is just a big name people buy from and go to because its a trend

danscomp is a trend? lol that word is being thrown around way too much now a days...

|

4/27/2011 2:24 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

Booshy wrote:

Don't buy from winstanleys, not only is their customer service crap, but they are also not rider owned and are in bmx for the ...more

mccarthy04 wrote:

it says they are rider owned, and i thought there customer service was quite good smile

Buy from Source!

or Rad BMX wink

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

4/27/2011 2:32 PM

Booshy wrote:

mccarthy04 wrote:

camjf wrote:

Buy from Source!

or Rad BMX wink

haha

|

4/27/2011 2:36 PM

i buy from empire bmx, the odyssey race forks are like $112 there

|

4/27/2011 2:38 PM

Sinister Game wrote:

danscomp is a trend? lol that word is being thrown around way too much now a days...

This

|

I ride Eastern!
Eastern-Shadow-Cult-Kink-Odyssey-Primo-Snafu-Tioga-Kmc-Nitrous-Hoffmann-Fsa-Stolen
^ My bike's brands!
Grant Giesey: Eastern Tramp Frame, Gyro, Occasionally 4 pegs, 20.5lbs without pegs
refs: Bstick X2, ScramHype, future FBM, BEATASSDICKwink

4/27/2011 3:00 PM

Backbone and strictly?

|