odyssey antigram

Related:
Create New Tag

9/15/2014 4:40 AM

ive just got rid of my profiles because they were wobbling and the bearings had blown and they were causing too much hassle.i am exchanging them for the hubs of my choosing and just wondering if anybody had had any problems with antigrams. Also are they alright for peg use and dirt use. or maybe get propers??

|

9/15/2014 6:22 AM

Antigram will hold up more than fine to street and dirt.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

9/15/2014 12:26 PM

Sweet thanks

|

9/16/2014 10:00 AM

No don't get the antigram, mine was fine at first but then I noticed a lock on ring on the outside of the driver, pretty sure I have a picture on my instagram, someone else said theirs did the same thing, and that they took it off and it was fine, so I decided to do this recently after letting it sit there for idk how long haha, so I took it off lubed up my paws and springs, road for a few days, now it makes this annoying squeaking noise constantly hard to hear because this hub is decently loud but I can hear it when I peddle, another thing I don't like is how slow this hub rolls

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

9/16/2014 10:06 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

No don't get the antigram, mine was fine at first but then I noticed a lock on ring on the outside of the driver, pretty sure I have a picture on my instagram, someone else said theirs did the same thing, and that they took it off and it was fine, so I decided to do this recently after letting it sit there for idk how long haha, so I took it off lubed up my paws and springs, road for a few days, now it makes this annoying squeaking noise constantly hard to hear because this hub is decently loud but I can hear it when I peddle, another thing I don't like is how slow this hub rolls

Probably the illuminati's fault

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

9/16/2014 10:09 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

#BushDidAntigram

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

9/16/2014 10:15 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

#BushDidAntigram

instagram
|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit