odyssey mds

Related:
Create New Tag

9/29/2009 3:12 PM

is it a good sprocket im more than likely gonna order it but i wanna hear some reviews

|

9/29/2009 5:20 PM

its soo good..

even though i dont own one.

thats how good it is

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

9/29/2009 5:21 PM

gstring02 wrote:

its soo good..

even though i dont own one.

thats how good it is

this

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/30/2009 1:11 PM

i own one. wouldnt ride another sprocket ever again. dont think ill ever have to. holds up so well. and even with the built in bash guard its still way light. i have a 28t gold.

|

got bike?

refs: showtime402, effigy, dallas6689, freddydapice

9/30/2009 1:13 PM

never owned one, but I pretty much trust anything that says Odyssey on it - they've been one of the most consistently good companies in BMX for a long time.

|

9/30/2009 1:18 PM

GorillaTactics wrote:

never owned one, but I pretty much trust anything that says Odyssey on it - they've been one of the most consistently good companies in BMX for a long time.

they make alot of good stuff but the rear hubs and brake arms

|

9/30/2009 1:20 PM

GorillaTactics wrote:

727rider wrote:

I've been riding the same Hazard rear hub for a couple of years. Almost every other part on my bike has been replaced in that time, but it's still going strong. if you maintain them well they will last forever.

|

9/30/2009 1:23 PM

GorillaTactics wrote:

727rider wrote:

GorillaTactics wrote:

I've been riding the same Hazard rear hub for a couple of years. Almost every other part on my bike has been replaced in that time, but it's still going strong. if you maintain them well they will last forever.

well i know a friend who had his for months and had to buy 10 replacement drivers, so i guess u got one of the very few good ones

|

9/30/2009 1:26 PM

727rider wrote:

well i know a friend who had his for months and had to buy 10 replacement drivers, so i guess u got one of the very few good ones

if your friend really went through 10 drivers I would say he probably doesn't know what he is dong with bike maintenance. Not trying to be a dick, but I'm twice the size/weight of most people on here and I mash on the pedals HARD, and I have never even had mine slip.

|

7/29/2011 6:27 AM

fuck idk im going to grave dig this shit just write somthing worthless and stupid ill prob never be back on here anyway so,,,

@727rider your full of shit.

|

7/29/2011 6:31 AM

bikeshavefeelings2 wrote:

fuck idk im going to grave dig this shit just write somthing worthless and stupid ill prob never be back on here anyway so,,,

True 10 drivers would be 600$ plus shipping

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

7/29/2011 7:18 AM

bikeshavefeelings2 wrote:

Flocka Myers wrote:

True 10 drivers would be 600$ plus shipping

i bought 12 drivers once. i got them at SAM's club in bulk.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?