odyssey road bike

Related:
Create New Tag

4/26/2013 12:41 PM

so my brother is after a road bike, and he found this on ebay. I cant find anything about it on the web, and never heard of odyssey doing road stuff so is it a different company? and anyone know if this is a good road bike? thanks

link.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/26/2013 12:44 PM

that is a peice of shit...odyssey doesnt make road bike, but they do have fairdale...dont get that

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

4/26/2013 12:49 PM

Definitely not Odyssey BMX, but I've never heard of a Road Bike company called Odyssey. Looks good for the price though.

|

4/26/2013 12:50 PM

king_swag wrote:

that is a peice of shit...odyssey doesnt make road bike, but they do have fairdale...dont get that

it doesnt really look like a piece of shit tbh, whats your experiance with road bikes? andi didnt think they did

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

4/26/2013 12:51 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Definitely not Odyssey BMX, but I've never heard of a Road Bike company called Odyssey. Looks good for the price though.

the only other bike related thing to do with odyssey i can find is a bike shop in CA

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

4/27/2013 1:44 AM

bump.

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

4/27/2013 8:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/27/2013 8:53 AM

My friend was telling me about them a few days ago because i was talking about odyssey parts and he rides road bikes and was like "oh I know a road bike company called that." I guess they are custom made frames and not that popular. I'm not sure where they're made. but The guy up the road from me makes Jade Cycle frames. So it's prolly some guy in a town that makes road bike frames. But that's a really good price. get it!

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

2013 Sunday Funday Aaron Ross Pro "

Ride For:

42North, Run Jelly Pandas, Michigan Local