odyssey socal trip.

Related:
Create New Tag

8/5/2013 1:40 PM

anybody else see on insta. there going to my local shop than my local skate park. anybody else planning on going? Photo

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/5/2013 5:02 PM

Nope. It is not even close to local for me.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/5/2013 5:08 PM

fucking hell bloody Australia wish we had some team trips here all the time. last thing that came near by was the colony team (Part of them) came to the maryborough trails and I wasn't even in my town for the day.. what the fuck.

Would like to see DEATH SKATEBOARDS one day too
hope you have a bloody great time man get some signatures if you get to see them

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/5/2013 9:06 PM

I only get to meet local pros normally. Chris Doyle and Brian Yeagle! haha i coulda met other people im sure, there are gnarly concrete parks and an indoor park (the Wheelmill) but honestly, i met more scootering pros than anyone else... lol sad huh?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.