odyssey twisted sealed?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/15/2014 9:18 PM

y thy no make this? like seriously they are very popular pedals, they come on a lot of competes why not make them sealed and have replacement bodies?

|

3/15/2014 9:37 PM

They are so cheap that its easy to just replace everything when they die. They used to make a sealed metal version of twisted's.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/15/2014 9:38 PM

They're already amazing pedals , practically the best plastic pedal on the market.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/15/2014 9:39 PM

jcpc pedals are the best pedals know to man

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

3/15/2014 9:40 PM

i know they make the trailmix but i feel if they made them sealed and maybe metal pins they would make a killing i love odyssey anything, you can say im a odyssey whore

|

3/15/2014 10:07 PM

huntsforbunz wrote:

i know they make the trailmix but i feel if they made them sealed and maybe metal pins they would make a killing i love odyssey anything, you can say im a odyssey whore

basically described jcpc's minus the bearings

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

3/15/2014 11:09 PM

Twisted pcs are fucking shit.

Odyssey are smart.
They have two metal pedals. Sealed and unsealed trailmixes
They have two plastics jcpc's and twisted.

They have them separated by prices want metal pedals but don't want to drop $100 get unsealed. Want plastics but with good grip get jcpc's. Want cheap and nasty plastics get twisteds.

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

3/16/2014 8:21 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

jcpc pedals are the best pedals know to man

No.

Metal trailmixes.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/16/2014 8:28 AM

Gump wrote:

Twisted pcs are fucking shit.

Odyssey are smart.
They have two metal pedals. Sealed and unsealed trailmixes
They have two plastics jcpc's and twisted.

They have them separated by prices want metal pedals but don't want to drop $100 get unsealed. Want plastics but with good grip get jcpc's. Want cheap and nasty plastics get twisteds.

My twisteds are almost 2 years old at this point.

They outlasted almost every metal pedal I have owned when it comes to bearings. My sealed Animal Hamiltons bearings got grainy faster than the twisted (still not grainy feeling at all)

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/16/2014 8:31 AM

Welgo mg52s best pedal for the price

|

3/16/2014 9:38 AM

I like the grip of plastic. Not too much, not too little. Id like tovtry the animal pedals with the bushing design.

|

3/16/2014 1:32 PM

they would be more expensive.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx