odyssey vs salt

Related:
Create New Tag

3/16/2014 10:56 PM

hey guys odyssey bluebird chain or salt plus warlock halflink (i like halflink chains but its a real hastle cause the stretch)

|

3/16/2014 11:09 PM

Odyssey unless you grind on the same side your chain is on

Half links are NOT always stronger than full links, they are however strong in terms of being able to take a hit so if you ride pegs on the right as well as your chain on the right, I would get the half link. Otherwise, just get the Odyssey Bluebird because it comes with a single half link if you need to dial your rear end in, and won't stretch like a motherfucker.

|

3/16/2014 11:16 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Odyssey unless you grind on the same side your chain is on

Half links are NOT always stronger than full links, they are ...more

i grind on my left so i think im just gonna go with the bluebird, thanks

|

3/17/2014 9:24 AM

Id go with the odyssey bluebird, or if you dont need a chain right know, the keychain might be an option.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/17/2014 1:39 PM

Bluebird, I'm not into the whole half link thing. They're more for park kinda people who really want their wheel in a certain spot really, idk what else you'd need one for besides maybe if you're grinding a ton on you're drive side. But I dunno if they're really stronger as far as pedaling goes.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

3/17/2014 3:28 PM

Just get a KMC Z510HX. Same as a bluebird and probably cheaper.

|

3/17/2014 3:51 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Bluebird, I'm not into the whole half link thing. They're more for park kinda people who really want their wheel in a certain ...more

My sides hurt . Do you really think that's why we have half links

|

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

3/17/2014 4:34 PM

I have a basically brand new Bluebird and Eclat Diesel im trying to sell.. $15 shipped for either. Both black, only rode a few times.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

3/17/2014 5:10 PM

Buying used chains...shady buisness never know how they where treated and chains are dirt cheap for not much more you have them brand new..... But good luck in your chain selling mission

When I have extra chains around I hold on to them for links or give them away when one of the riders in town needs one

Kmc 510 is about as good as it gets but lately I'm sold on 1664 half link chains

|

3/17/2014 5:15 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Buying used chains...shady buisness never know how they where treated and chains are dirt cheap for not much more you have ...more

Way to shoot me down.
But I have receipts to prove their age. I bought the Èclat and thought it was defective, so I replaced it with the Bluebird only to find that it was the same way and I was an idiot. Now I want to try and get a part of my money back from one of them and ill ride whichever one im stuck with.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

3/17/2014 5:29 PM

I just run a kmc with an odyssey million dollar sprocket and a shadow dsg

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

3/17/2014 6:50 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Bluebird, I'm not into the whole half link thing. They're more for park kinda people who really want their wheel in a certain ...more

mitchovich wrote:

My sides hurt . Do you really think that's why we have half links

Yeah. What's your reason man?

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert