official guitar thread.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/29/2009 7:57 AM

christianbikes wrote:

hahaha nice!

you like?

|

7/29/2009 11:13 AM

dirtlover88 wrote:

Here is the link

christianbikes wrote:

hahaha nice!

dirtlover88 wrote:

you like?

its not my style musci but it sounds good smile

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

7/29/2009 11:38 AM

christianbikes wrote:

hahaha nice!

dirtlover88 wrote:

you like?

christianbikes wrote:

its not my style musci but it sounds good smile

thanks! what kind of music do you like?

|

7/29/2009 6:44 PM

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

floyds are nice but putting strings on is diferent get a guitar shop to show you how to do it the first time

weedisfunforfags wrote:

yeah, dont you just have to loosen the locking nuts on the top?

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

thats one thing the bottom you gotta cut the balls of the string off and slide it into the floyd and then tighten it (DONT over tighten it thats why i cant use mine)

its simple but its easier if someone shows you first

youll hate the nuts for drop tuning too

i dont drop tune much as it is. i think it doesnt sound that good when its droped more than a step.

|

7/29/2009 6:44 PM

dirtlover88 wrote:

Its pretty amazing it has two active humbuckers so it has some sweet high tone
love it

weedisfunforfags wrote:

good, because i bought a schecter v1 hellraiser. it has emg pick-ups and the floyd rose tremelo sytem, so it should be good

dirtlover88 wrote:

schecters are the deal! my Brother has a diamond series guitar and an Orange amp they sound amazing together

ok, good

|

7/29/2009 6:48 PM

i have two brothers, one plays guitar, the other plays bass

one has:
Gibson Explorer in red wood
Elixor Strings
Line Six Spider Amp, Head Cobo

the other has:
Ibanez Sr-750
Elixor Strings
Ampeg BA115T

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

7/29/2009 6:52 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

i have two brothers, one plays guitar, the other plays bass

one has:
Gibson Explorer in red wood
Elixor Strings
Line Six Spider Amp, Head Cobo

the other has:
Ibanez Sr-750
Elixor Strings
Ampeg BA115T

is it a real gibson explorer, because those are like 2,000, or is it an epiphone? i love line 6 spider amps. they sound really good. two of my friends have them

|

7/29/2009 9:03 PM

weedisfunforfags wrote:

i dont drop tune much as it is. i think it doesnt sound that good when its droped more than a step.

even then it sucks because if you do it more then half a step down then you gotta take the nuts off then tune it but it back on then fine tune it
its quite a bitch sometimes

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

7/29/2009 11:11 PM

dirtlover88 wrote:

you like?

christianbikes wrote:

its not my style musci but it sounds good smile

dirtlover88 wrote:

thanks! what kind of music do you like?

indie
punk
rock
like garage punk though check it

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

7/30/2009 9:18 AM

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

thats one thing the bottom you gotta cut the balls of the string off and slide it into the floyd and then tighten it (DONT over tighten it thats why i cant use mine)

its simple but its easier if someone shows you first

youll hate the nuts for drop tuning too

weedisfunforfags wrote:

i dont drop tune much as it is. i think it doesnt sound that good when its droped more than a step.

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

even then it sucks because if you do it more then half a step down then you gotta take the nuts off then tune it but it back on then fine tune it
its quite a bitch sometimes

i know its still hard to tune, but i dont even down tune that often with my guitar i have now.

|

7/30/2009 1:11 PM

christianbikes wrote:

indie
punk
rock
like garage punk though check it

Was that your band?

|

7/30/2009 2:05 PM

i also have a fender squier,

|

/ / /M POWER (OO=[][]=OO) /O==[][]==O\

7/30/2009 8:29 PM

shuves Penissin wrote:

i also have a fender squier,

sweet, i had the hot rod red one. what amp do you have?

|

7/30/2009 8:48 PM

fail

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

7/30/2009 8:52 PM

weedisfunforfags wrote:

i know its still hard to tune, but i dont even down tune that often with my guitar i have now.

haha if i do tune it down it stays like that for a while

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

7/30/2009 9:02 PM

funtington wrote:

fail

gtfo

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

7/31/2009 8:38 AM

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

even then it sucks because if you do it more then half a step down then you gotta take the nuts off then tune it but it back on then fine tune it
its quite a bitch sometimes

weedisfunforfags wrote:

i know its still hard to tune, but i dont even down tune that often with my guitar i have now.

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

haha if i do tune it down it stays like that for a while

yeah. im getting my schecter today, when i do, ill post a pic

|

7/31/2009 8:38 AM

funtington wrote:

fail

how is this a fail when its 3 pages long?
gtfo

|

7/31/2009 10:15 AM

White Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Distortion Pedal
Fender 10w amp

|

Sigs are for Pigs

7/31/2009 10:55 AM

piggy7 wrote:

White Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Distortion Pedal
Fender 10w amp

sweet. i forgot i have a digitech distortion pedal

|

7/31/2009 11:00 AM

piggy7 wrote:

White Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Distortion Pedal
Fender 10w amp

I also got an acoustic Sun Lite
A Fender Leo Banjo(can play it) and a Gibson Re-make Polaris Hollowbody (no name for it)

|

Sigs are for Pigs

7/31/2009 11:01 AM

bloghogs wrote:

98 SGX [LINK TO IMAGE] 68 SG standard

very nice i play an s101 strat copy idr exactly the name but they don't make it anymore anyway it was like $160 but way better than any squier strat i played and i got a shitty first act 10 watt practice amp but my bass rig is a squie 70's modified jazzand an ibanez 60w i love the big boom but i want to upgrade to the fender rumble 100w

|

I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun

7/31/2009 11:05 AM

Rock'n'Roll ain't noise pollution.

|

Sigs are for Pigs

7/31/2009 11:11 AM

piggy7 wrote:

Rock'n'Roll ain't noise pollution.

Rock'n'Roll ain't gonna die

|

I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun

7/31/2009 11:42 AM

Anyone here ever played an Orange amp?

|

7/31/2009 12:09 PM

FUCK GUITARS I PLAY A UKELELE!!!!

[LINK TO IMAGE]

:-D

|

Boxman for President

7/31/2009 1:43 PM

I ride fit wrote:

FUCK GUITARS I PLAY A UKELELE!!!!

[LINK TO IMAGE]

:-D

hahaha LMOA

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.