omg my m8 is so dumb

Related:
Create New Tag

12/1/2009 2:50 PM

my m8 was at my other mates party proper blazed and my other m8 bob has a bmx hes stopped bmxing now and james nicked his bike its a wtp with cuztom parts fly luna and khe tire and didnt tell me and he sold it for £15 loool hes gana nick it off person he sold it to and sell it ot me for 20 and ima sell it on ebay or just use parts but i cant ride it cuz incase bob sees me on it

i also got 180s on new frame and got bout 20 foot manual then fell off

|

Biggest troll.

12/1/2009 2:54 PM

and it has odyssey bars all i can rember him saying but i like bob hes chill but i like my other m8 more so cant snitch on him

|

Biggest troll.

12/1/2009 3:04 PM

No,you bring shame to the vital dojo

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

12/1/2009 3:07 PM

bloghogs wrote:

wasnt me who done it i called him an idiot tbh...

|

Biggest troll.

12/1/2009 3:07 PM

pluss the guy had insurance on his whole bike so he will get it back or whatever

|

Biggest troll.

12/1/2009 3:08 PM

if you buy a bike that was stolen from your friend, you should seriously quit riding, and take a big hammer and hit yourself with it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/1/2009 3:10 PM

bloghogs wrote:

|

12/1/2009 3:10 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

if you buy a bike that was stolen from your friend, you should seriously quit riding, and take a big hammer and hit yourself with it.

ehh i only want tires :/ but i never said i was going to buy it i said he was going to sell it to me or anyone else... the guy had insurance and quit riding

what shall i do about it just leave it ?

|

Biggest troll.

12/1/2009 3:11 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

glub wrote:

ehh i only want tires :/ but i never said i was going to buy it i said he was going to sell it to me or anyone else... the guy had insurance and quit riding

Give it back to your friend bob

|

12/1/2009 3:13 PM

bloghogs wrote:

glub wrote:

whats tbh mean

|

12/1/2009 3:13 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

glub wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

Give it back to your friend bob

nah cuz ill have to buy it then and i dont have any money plus he is getting what he spent on bike back in insurance

|

Biggest troll.

12/1/2009 3:14 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

this

|

bloghogs wrote:

glub wrote:

kinkbmx525 wrote:

whats tbh mean

to be honest

|

Biggest troll.

bloghogs wrote:

glub wrote:

kinkbmx525 wrote:

whats tbh mean

to be honest im guessing.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

12/1/2009 3:17 PM

If you do buy it, you can't just take the tyres off it then sell it on, you have to give it back.

How would you feel if "Bob" stole your bike and sold it on to another one of your mates without any of them telling you?

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

12/1/2009 3:18 PM

i wana see pictures, sounds like a nice bike smile

|

12/1/2009 3:21 PM

Liam163 wrote:

If you do buy it, you can't just take the tyres off it then sell it on, you have to give it back.

How would you feel if "Bob" stole your bike and sold it on to another one of your mates without any of them telling you?

mines locked up he didnt lock his up yh i want tires and maybe bars and back wheel and front wheel thats it. oh and maybe brake hahaa nah all i wud take was tires but i ent buying it i will feel to guilty

|

Biggest troll.

12/1/2009 3:26 PM

Liam163 wrote:

glub wrote:

mines locked up he didnt lock his up yh i want tires and maybe bars and back wheel and front wheel thats it. oh and maybe brake hahaa nah all i wud take was tires but i ent buying it i will feel to guilty

your the dumbest lump of shit ive ever seen

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

12/1/2009 3:27 PM

Liam163 wrote:

glub wrote:

cornholio wrote:

your the dumbest lump of shit ive ever seen

still mad at me aye?

|

Biggest troll.

12/1/2009 3:39 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

this

|

12/1/2009 3:58 PM

Liam163 wrote:

glub wrote:

Try telling him you know where you can get it, ask if he wants it back, and don't be a douche about it. Tell him straight up that you can get it cheap. Maybe when he gets insurance $ he will just give you some stuff off it or something. You can't just buy it and unload the thing like nothing happened. Not cool at all.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/1/2009 9:23 PM

bloghogs wrote:

bahahahah!

|

12/1/2009 9:29 PM

what bike do you have now glub

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/1/2009 11:17 PM

un fortunitly bikes get stolen alot in sac , and i bought parts off craigslist alot, im sure some are stolen

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

12/2/2009 12:08 AM

your only option now is suicide

|

12/2/2009 12:26 AM

huss wrote:

what bike do you have now glub

look on bike check thread

|

Biggest troll.