one shot stem

Related:
Create New Tag

12/29/2009 5:48 PM

anyone know if its any good? i was looking at it on dans and i was thinking about getting it with chromoly bolts because i have a $50 gift certificate

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

12/29/2009 5:49 PM

it looks nice
their chainwheel looks badass too

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

12/29/2009 5:50 PM

look like the kink one.

i just bought my first oneshot product, stoked!

|

i love fat chicks <3

12/29/2009 5:52 PM

devyn wrote:

look like the kink one.

what did you get

|

12/29/2009 5:53 PM

devyn wrote:

look like the kink one.

GR@NT wrote:

what did you get

yeah what did you get?!

|

5050 Skatepark

12/29/2009 6:17 PM

i got it
best stem ever
get it
really tight fit (that's what she said)
really nice machining
get it
hasn't slipped yet
get it
looks even better in person
get it.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

12/29/2009 6:25 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

i got it
best stem ever
get it
really nice machining
get it
hasn't slipped yet
get it
get it.

thanks maan. im thinking about getting it i like it alot. i just wanna see if im gunna do the whole, blue and yellow color scheme i was thinking about doing because if i do i might get a blue stem like the shadow strike or something

|

5050 Skatepark

12/29/2009 6:32 PM

xlilkillaluc15x wrote:

thanks maan. im thinking about getting it i like it alot. i just wanna see if im gunna do the whole, blue and yellow color scheme i was thinking about doing because if i do i might get a blue stem like the shadow strike or something

no, one shot is better, forget shadow
also they come in blue. just not sure where.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

12/29/2009 6:47 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

i got it
best stem ever
get it
really nice machining
get it
hasn't slipped yet
get it
get it.

xlilkillaluc15x wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

well, if they do then im defffff getting one!

|

5050 Skatepark

12/29/2009 6:51 PM

xlilkillaluc15x wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

xlilkillaluc15x wrote:

well, if they do then im defffff getting one!

on their website it says it only comes in black and clear

|

5050 Skatepark

12/29/2009 6:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/29/2009 6:55 PM

in their news page it has some colors

email them i say.

edit: it would be worth getting it in black anyways. made in the usa and five dollars cheaper than most other stems.

|

Bike check?

12/29/2009 6:58 PM

ne Shot Products is a rider owned and operated company committed to producing the absolute best parts available.
One hundred percent of part design and manufacturing is done in-house at our 6,000 sq/ft. facility in Lombard IL.
Every component we make is tested in race conditions to ensure the best possible performance.

One Shot Products was created with the goal to produce the best aftermarket motocross and bmx parts on the market. We bring to the table years of professional racing experience as well as manufacturing and design expertise at the highest level. All of our products are designed on state of the art CAD software that uses FEA (finite element analysis) to simulate component stresses. We utilize the latest manufacturing equipment such as multiple 9-axis mill turn centers for producing products in one operation to maintain tighter tolerances and eliminate defects. Our commitment to detail is what makes One Shot Products the best out there.

|

Bike check?

10/16/2011 7:47 PM

Ive had the stem for over a year now and it has never slipped, it looks so sexy and knee friendly, i had to hammer it onto my fork its super tight even without the bolts in. It has been my favorite stem I've ever used including variations of redneck, challenger, odyssey. I do want to note they have the worst customer service ever! I contacted them 3 times with the same question and have never received a response.

|

10/16/2011 7:50 PM

Jaykado72 wrote:

Ive had the stem for over a year now and it has never slipped, it looks so sexy and knee friendly, i had to hammer it onto my fork its super tight even without the bolts in. It has been my favorite stem I've ever used including variations of redneck, challenger, odyssey. I do want to note they have the worst customer service ever! I contacted them 3 times with the same question and have never received a response.

wahh? cry about it. don't bump old threads.

|

10/16/2011 8:02 PM

how are you going to join two months before this was made but then your first post is still you bumping it....

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

10/16/2011 8:06 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

how are you going to join two months before this was made but then your first post is still you bumping it....

haha he created an account but didnt post anything for 2 years

|

If you were a woman Id bash your skull =)

10/16/2011 8:31 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

haha true, and Riversiderider what do you work for them or something, Im just giving my opinion

|

11/17/2011 6:53 PM

my one shot products stem just busted on me the other day, the front plate split into 2 pieces. I tried contacting them but it looks like they havent updated their page in over a year and a half.

|

11/17/2011 7:01 PM

Jaykado72 wrote:

my one shot products stem just busted on me the other day, the front plate split into 2 pieces. I tried contacting them but it looks like they havent updated their page in over a year and a half.

no one cares... they dont even sell that thing any more

|