online shopping aus

Related:
Create New Tag

1/20/2012 3:20 AM

Hey guys, does anyone know any online bmx websites based in Australia??? like chainreactioncycles, Dans Comp and Able's but based in aus?

Beacuse of cheaper,quicker and easier postage...
cheerssmile
|

Cool Story Bro

1/20/2012 3:55 AM

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

1/20/2012 4:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2012 4:32 AM

I think they're the main ones that most Australian's would use. www.strictlybmx.com www.backbonebmx.com.au

|

1/20/2012 7:24 AM

Hello sir. If you can't find what you are looking for let us know. We sell tons of stuff to AUS as I'm guessing even with shipping costs the prices are still competitive.

--flip www.albes.com

|

1/26/2012 2:15 AM

thanks alot I'm probably gonna have to go with albes for now purely based one price and varietycool . but is it based in aus if not where???

|

Cool Story Bro

1/26/2012 3:05 AM

Albes? Michigan. U.S.A. Great place to shop man! If you can't find it, flip will take care of you, just email them.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/26/2012 3:43 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Albes? Michigan. U.S.A. Great place to shop man! If you can't find it, flip will take care of you, just email them.

ok thanks but this is more about online shopping. cause I live in Australia, and I've previously used chainreactioncycles but I'm over how long it takes for postage from Europe, so I asked about any online shops based in aus and there was, backbone, strictly and hellonwheels, but then Albes BMX mail order mentioned Albes. so i check them all out and albes seemed to be the only on that had the kind of stuff that i was looking for and resonable prices with good variety, but I wanted to know where the online shop was based so i could get a better idear of time for postage to Aus,NSW and the curency on the site blink

|

Cool Story Bro

1/26/2012 3:57 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

hippy127 wrote:

ok thanks but this is more about online shopping. cause I live in Australia, and I've previously used chainreactioncycles but I'm over how long it takes for postage from Europe, so I asked about any online shops based in aus and there was, backbone, strictly and hellonwheels, but then Albes BMX mail order mentioned Albes. so i check them all out and albes seemed to be the only on that had the kind of stuff that i was looking for and resonable prices with good variety, but I wanted to know where the online shop was based so i could get a better idear of time for postage to Aus,NSW and the curency on the site blink

wassat
|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/26/2012 4:01 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

hippy127 wrote:

Strictly
Lux
Vale
RideOn
Hellonwheels
Backbone

|

1/26/2012 4:03 AM

Shakesman69 wrote:

Strictly
Lux
Vale
RideOn
Hellonwheels
Backbone

Little Black Bike
CM BMX

|

jarrod

1/26/2012 4:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/26/2012 4:30 AM

The australian dollar is doing really well, compared against the US dollar; right now at least

So do what I do, while you still can

order American parts from America and just wait patiently for post

If you buy american parts from australia, right now in the current economy youll pay more than the americans after tax and the distributor fee

its cheaper to buy in america and pay for shipping

especially american made frames for example....

but try and support your local bmx companys and aussies, just dont buy american parts from them right now, your ripping yourself off

i support hellonwheels.com.au for bits and pieces - thats my local

|

1/26/2012 4:34 AM

if your in australia strictly is pretty damn good. great service and great shipping times. i get my stuff the day after and if i order in the morning sometimes its here when i get home from work.
i used to buy all my stuff from danscomp and i still do when its something i cant get from strictly.
but like said above albes and dans great for anything.
strictly hell on wheels back bone and lux are all dope places to shop from.

|

1/26/2012 5:20 AM

Thanks alot guys w00t

|

Cool Story Bro

1/26/2012 6:02 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

hippy127 wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote: wassat

Obviously you didn't read, considering I answered your question about where Albes is located. If you can't bother to take the time to read the responses, don't ask the question.

|