ordered today

Related:
Create New Tag

6/18/2011 7:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/18/2011 8:35 PM

ok so its been awhile since ive been on here. i havnt really been into bmx as much lately for some odd reason so i havnt been ridin much. decided last week i needed to change some stuff up and make some new setups to ride. currently workin on a dirt quarterpipe and some other stuff so hopefully that will be fun. and jus ordered some new parts.
kink empire forks
shadow strike FL stem
shadow undertaker tire
odi longneck grips
shadow chainbreak
stolen revolver front wheel
DC turbo shoes

changin the look a lil with colors, its gonna look sick. bike check will be up by thursday! if u guys have any tips to re-inspire me then let me know. thanks and happy ridin!

|

cocain is a hell of a drug
reppin the RATCHET!

6/18/2011 7:57 PM

start learning switch it keeps things interesting

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

6/18/2011 8:00 PM

You'll be pumped up to ride again when you get that package of all your parts and your bike dialed in. Keep it fun man.

|

6/18/2011 8:31 PM

careyn wrote:

You'll be pumped up to ride again when you get that package of all your parts and your bike dialed in. Keep it fun man.

lol thanks man

|

reppin the RATCHET!

6/18/2011 8:38 PM

A.M.P UP! wrote:

lol thanks man

Yeahh bro.

|

6/18/2011 9:09 PM

kink empires are as skimpy as fit shivs (i dont trust skimpy). stolen revolvers suck, get a nitro double.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/18/2011 10:04 PM

go bikes

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/19/2011 2:12 PM

future FBM wrote:

kink empires are as skimpy as fit shivs (i dont trust skimpy). stolen revolvers suck, get a nitro double.

my friend has the fit shiv 2 and it is skimpy but he weighs over 300 pounds and its holdin him up good lol and i didnt have enough to get the nitrous or i wouldve

|

reppin the RATCHET!

6/19/2011 3:57 PM

I have kink empires and love them and I'm like 175-180.

|

"One time, me and the crusher, me and the crusher were drinkin' diesel. That's about it."
It Feels Like a Sunday!
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/BUY-THIS-STUFF,1250591

6/19/2011 3:58 PM

im getting bored of riding too, got some new grips and a tyre on the way though to freshen things up then im goin to paint my frame blue :D cant wait

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|