orlando?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/27/2011 4:34 PM

any good parks or spot there? going to disney world in febuary for my sisters cheerleading, and am gonna stuff my bike in my bag on the flight.

|

1/27/2011 4:37 PM

Vans skatepark, i go there every once in a while.

|

1/27/2011 4:41 PM

swirley809 wrote:

Vans skatepark, i go there every once in a while.

hours for bmx are wack, and it cost 12 bucks. im gonna go if i can, cause it looks sick though

|

1/27/2011 4:51 PM

swirley809 wrote:

Vans skatepark, i go there every once in a while.

collin86 wrote:

hours for bmx are wack, and it cost 12 bucks. im gonna go if i can, cause it looks sick though

its a sick park, i like the outside course they have and if you can try to go to "skatepark usa" in titusville its about an hour drive from orlando

|

1/27/2011 6:13 PM

swirley809 wrote:

Vans skatepark, i go there every once in a while.

collin86 wrote:

hours for bmx are wack, and it cost 12 bucks. im gonna go if i can, cause it looks sick though

swirley809 wrote:

its a sick park, i like the outside course they have and if you can try to go to "skatepark usa" in titusville its about an hour drive from orlando

is vans the only park near disney world?

|