out for 2 weeks...

Related:
Create New Tag

1/16/2012 7:48 AM

thursday night i was stretching with some teammates a haalf hour before the first game of our hockey tornament. my buddy sttood up to walk away and stumbled and stepped on my hand with his freshly sharpened skates. no riding for 2 weeks. heres the carnage ....

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]

19 stitches
[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

1/16/2012 7:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/16/2012 7:49 AM

HOLY CRAP was that the bone?

|

1/16/2012 7:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/16/2012 7:50 AM

dude that sucks!

|

1/16/2012 7:50 AM

DAMN ive had people come close but never step on me! damn that must of hurt!! but 2 weeks is like nothing compared to what some of the other people have had happen!

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

1/16/2012 7:59 AM

bmx4orlife wrote:

DAMN ive had people come close but never step on me! damn that must of hurt!! but 2 weeks is like nothing compared to what some of the other people have had happen!

well this is my sophmore year, lst year on dec 22 i broke my leg so this sucks ass

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

1/16/2012 8:00 AM

Dkrider15 wrote:

HOLY CRAP was that the bone?

not what looks like it is. thats a skin flap, but under it is the whitest white ive ever seen (the bone)

|

1/16/2012 8:06 AM

bmx4orlife wrote:

future FBM wrote:

well this is my sophmore year, lst year on dec 22 i broke my leg so this sucks ass

are you on jv?? and yeah i bet it does haha! just wait though it will go by super fast!!

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

1/16/2012 8:06 AM

Holy shit man! im sorry, thats rough but in understand waiting to ride. at least its winter.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/16/2012 8:08 AM

bmx4orlife wrote:

future FBM wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

are you on jv?? and yeah i bet it does haha! just wait though it will go by super fast!!

varsity in the blue north division

|

1/16/2012 8:09 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Holy shit man! im sorry, thats rough but in understand waiting to ride. at least its winter.

yeah but this next 2 weeks i had more days than usual off work so i coul ACTUALLY ride......but good things never happen hahah

|

1/16/2012 8:14 AM

That blows goats bro!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

future FBM wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

future FBM wrote:

Dmn! i didnt even try out this year since imma freshman and was intimadated(sp?)
\

and sucks to hear you could of actually ridden too!! shitty situation!

|

Chuck8273 wrote:

That blows goats bro!

the numbing shots they put directly into my knuckles may have been worse

|

1/16/2012 8:16 AM

bmx4orlife wrote:

future FBM wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

Dmn! i didnt even try out this year since imma freshman and was intimadated(sp?)
\

dont be a pussy, we dont have a jv team and only have 13 guys and a goalie going undefeated right now and last year. just go out and connect passes, thats all coaches look for. and those seniors may be bigger, but most of em still suck

|

1/16/2012 8:17 AM

VIDEO GAMES!!!! i might even have a dave mirra game you could have! if i can find it! ha shipping will cost a shit ton though =P

|

1/16/2012 8:20 AM

future FBM wrote:

dont be a pussy, we dont have a jv team and only have 13 guys and a goalie going undefeated right now and last year. just go out and connect passes, thats all coaches look for. and those seniors may be bigger, but most of em still suck

nah theyre good we are first in our state i think... we also have 3 players in th top 10 in the country... Hockey is our only good sport..

Francis howell north if you would like to check my facts

and im trying out next year and im playing for team tour travel over summer and in house select at matteson garden (both are roller)

|

1/16/2012 8:30 AM

bmx4orlife wrote:

\

future FBM wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

nah theyre good we are first in our state i think... we also have 3 players in th top 10 in the country... Hockey is our only good sport..

and im trying out next year and im playing for team tour travel over summer and in house select at matteson garden (both are roller)

i hear ya. your in red division. thats like st eds and ignasuis over here in ohio. we are 39th in my state but the system give red and white division teams an automatic lead due to they have a stronger schedule.

|

1/16/2012 8:32 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

That blows goats bro!

future FBM wrote:

Those are the worst on a bigger wound like that. I wiped out one of those tiny crotch rockets 5 or 6 years ago, got a gash in my head and went to the Er. The Dr that was taking care of me was hot and single, and we were flirting back and forth. I was waiting for her to give me the local, when she starts stapling my head! When she finished, she looked down at the tray and saw the full syringe sitting there, and says " Oh my god, I forgot to give you your shot, I am so sorry!" She then gives it to me, followed by another, and says they were both morphine and that I will probably feel pretty good for a while. All that and I didn't get her number. Oh well, I met my wife since then, and she's awesome.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/16/2012 8:33 AM

GRIM.

|

1/16/2012 8:41 AM

future FBM wrote:

i hear ya. your in red division. thats like st eds and ignasuis over here in ohio. we are 39th in my state but the system give red and white division teams an automatic lead due to they have a stronger schedule.

oh cool and i lied we are not first were like 5th now...i was going off of the beginning when they won the gold cup....

and considering ohio is HUGE 39th is pretty good! youve got to have like 300 high schools probably...

|

1/16/2012 8:49 AM

bmx4orlife wrote:

future FBM wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

oh cool and i lied we are not first were like 5th now...i was going off of the beginning when they won the gold cup....

and considering ohio is HUGE 39th is pretty good! youve got to have like 300 high schools probably...

idk. but we shit on some good cathlic schools so im stoked. next year we lose 6 seniors and only get 1 freshy. 9 men FTW

|

1/16/2012 8:50 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

That blows goats bro!

future FBM wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

Those are the worst on a bigger wound like that. I wiped out one of those tiny crotch rockets 5 or 6 years ago, got a gash in my head and went to the Er. The Dr that was taking care of me was hot and single, and we were flirting back and forth. I was waiting for her to give me the local, when she starts stapling my head! When she finished, she looked down at the tray and saw the full syringe sitting there, and says " Oh my god, I forgot to give you your shot, I am so sorry!" She then gives it to me, followed by another, and says they were both morphine and that I will probably feel pretty good for a while. All that and I didn't get her number. Oh well, I met my wife since then, and she's awesome.

beasst! i had a sexy RN but my gf was there with me so i couldnt look
-_-

|

1/16/2012 9:01 AM

future FBM wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

future FBM wrote:

idk. but we shit on some good cathlic schools so im stoked. next year we lose 6 seniors and only get 1 freshy. 9 men FTW

haha is that even legal? thats not even 2 lines!!and we have got a 7th grader on our jv team as goalie!!! but football has got so many people they have to cut people just due to the number!! wierd!

|

1/16/2012 9:03 AM

bmx4orlife wrote:

future FBM wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

haha is that even legal? thats not even 2 lines!!and we have got a 7th grader on our jv team as goalie!!! but football has got so many people they have to cut people just due to the number!! wierd!

yeah. we'll have 2 sets of wings, 2 centers amd 3 d. but we dont hve goalie.....he is a senior

|

1/16/2012 9:08 AM

future FBM wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

future FBM wrote:

yeah. we'll have 2 sets of wings, 2 centers amd 3 d. but we dont hve goalie.....he is a senior

haha umm kind of hard to play hockey without a goalie!!!

well its easy for the other team wink

|

1/16/2012 9:11 AM

bmx4orlife wrote:

future FBM wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

shit i played goalie for a half year. ill jump in net if we have too

|

1/16/2012 9:28 AM

not too bad though, considering someone practically stomped a knife onto your hand

|

1/16/2012 9:29 AM

D Thompson wrote:

not too bad though, considering someone practically stomped a knife onto your hand

if this kid wasnt 135, and one of the bigger guys pushing 200 had done it, i'd probably not have fingers

|

1/16/2012 10:22 AM

future FBM wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

future FBM wrote:

shit i played goalie for a half year. ill jump in net if we have too

yeah truthfully once you get over the fear of the puck goalie is easy... i played for a hlaf year too haha....

anyway have fun healing hopefully you will be back on your bike before you know it...

|

1/16/2012 11:30 AM

YUCK!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas