out for a while

Related:
Create New Tag

3/27/2010 3:07 PM

seperated my shoulder free running tongue this sucks

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

3/27/2010 3:23 PM

i separated my shoulder wrestling last april, i waited a week then i started cruising around, felt great
and it was type 4 separation, shit sucked, took me like a good 2 months to back to 80% and then another 4 months to get back to 100%. I lost all the strength in my shoulder form it too, it sucked dick

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

3/27/2010 5:33 PM

My buddy dislocated his shoulder about a year ago and recently dislocated it without even trying. You'd think a year would be plenty of time for that thing to heal.

|

3/28/2010 10:28 AM

sucks

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

3/28/2010 10:29 AM

FlowsSlow184 wrote:

My buddy dislocated his shoulder about a year ago and recently dislocated it without even trying. You'd think a year would be plenty of time for that thing to heal.

after one dislocation, it's almost a guarantee that you will dislocated it again, only the first time is always the worst.

i know people who have dislocated their shoulder that dislocate it every once in a while, and they simply pop it back in place and it's fine.

|

3/28/2010 10:30 AM

Freerunning.............

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!