owing ebay for parts?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/19/2011 1:57 PM

i just got an email from ebay saying i owe them 53.00 and ive put stuff up for sale but never sold anything...so what to do now,its bike parrts i put up to so bike related.

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

12/19/2011 2:06 PM

They charge per listing I believe. Been years since I used ebay. I say you pay the dues.

|

12/19/2011 2:07 PM

wetzeb wrote:

They charge per listing I believe. Been years since I used ebay. I say you pay the dues.

what will happen if i dont?i am peice y peice

|

refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

12/19/2011 2:15 PM

wetzeb wrote:

HAROF2 wrote:

I don't know what will happen if you don't.

Also learn some effing grammar or something. What does "i am peice y peice" mean? Seriously. Like did no body teach you i before e except after c? Also even if that is spelled correctly it still doesn't make sense. And is adding wh to just y that hard?

|

12/19/2011 2:24 PM

wetzeb wrote:

HAROF2 wrote:

wetzeb wrote:

Also learn some effing grammar or something. What does "i am peice y peice" mean? Seriously. Like did no body teach you i before e except after c? Also even if that is spelled correctly it still doesn't make sense. And is adding wh to just y that hard?

Chill bro.

|

12/19/2011 2:24 PM

wetzeb wrote:

HAROF2 wrote:

wetzeb wrote:

typo my bad,,,,,i meant i wil pay them peice by peice...like payments...sorry.

|

12/19/2011 2:27 PM

They charge for every listing you make.
How old are you,and is the account in your name?

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

12/19/2011 2:27 PM

bloghogs wrote:

They charge for every listing you make.
How old are you,and is the account in your name?

15 n yes

|

12/19/2011 2:28 PM

HAROF2 wrote:

wetzeb wrote:

StreetOutlaw wrote:

Chill bro.

Sorry. I have just noticed that this forum has literally the worst grammar ever. I'm going to terms with being unemployed sucks and have became edgy lately. I apologize for my actions.

Just please people try to make things coherent for people.

|

12/19/2011 2:30 PM

wetzeb wrote:

What are you Vital's english teacher?

You clearly understood what he posted, so quit being a fag about it!

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

12/19/2011 2:32 PM

wetzeb wrote:

Sorry. I have just noticed that this forum has literally the worst grammar ever. I'm going to terms with being unemployed sucks and have became edgy lately. I apologize for my actions.

That is not an excuse for being a prick on here.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

12/19/2011 2:33 PM

Night Light wrote:

What are you Vital's english teacher?

You clearly understood what he posted, so quit being a fag about it!

Not an English teacher by any means.

I didn't understand the whole peice y peice thing.

Thank you for using grammar. Half of this thread would be non existent if it wasn't for the grammar business.

|

12/19/2011 2:34 PM

Haro: Just pay the dues man. Had the same thing happen to me a while back.

|

12/19/2011 2:34 PM

Id pay it.Legaly,you cant enter a contract until you are 18.But,this will follow you credit report wise.Contact them about the payment option.Most places would rather do that then not get paid at all.

|

12/19/2011 2:36 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Id pay it.Legaly,you cant enter a contract until you are 18.But,this will follow you credit report wise.Contact them about the payment option.Most places would rather do that then not get paid at all.

^ This. I am pretty sure they will be willing to work something out with you. I suggest explaining your situation to them and going from there. It's never in your benefit to run away from debt.

|

12/19/2011 2:39 PM

I had emails due for like ever and it was 2 bucks but youre fine just try to pay it.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

12/19/2011 2:42 PM

Pay them or like said above this wil follow your credit and maybe get you banned from E-bay

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

12/19/2011 2:43 PM

ok what will happen when you open a account they need a bank# and if you dont pay them eventually take it out of that bank account

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

12/19/2011 2:44 PM

StreetOutlaw wrote:

Chill bro.

wetzeb wrote:

Night Light wrote:

Photo
|

12/19/2011 2:47 PM

What will happen is a year or two from now,he will get a phone call/letter from a collection agency saying he owes around 2k due to intrest and late charges.This just wont go away.

|

12/19/2011 2:47 PM

yay smile just talked to them and i only owe them 30$ smile so i got 30 days to pay it n noting will follow if i dont,just ebay banned or restrictions.

|

12/19/2011 2:49 PM

wetzeb wrote:

Night Light wrote:

wetzeb wrote: Photo

It seriously took you 12 minutes to come up with that?
----____----

|

12/19/2011 2:52 PM

Night Light wrote:

It seriously took you 12 minutes to come up with that?
----____----

Mainly trying to upload it. DSL sucks. Also having to sign into my gmail to get it there. The idea and actual photo execution was done in about a minute or so. But the rest, is what delayed everyone from the hilarity of the photo.

|

12/19/2011 3:01 PM

wetzeb wrote:

Mainly trying to upload it. DSL sucks. Also having to sign into my gmail to get it there. The idea and actual photo execution was done in about a minute or so. But the rest, is what delayed everyone from the hilarity of the photo.

Indeed.

|

12/19/2011 4:12 PM

HAROF2 wrote:

yay smile just talked to them and i only owe them 30$ smile so i got 30 days to pay it n noting will follow if i dont,just ebay banned or restrictions.

so if you dont pay it you just get banned? i never payed $60 and they already banned my account so i made a new one? am i ok?

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

12/19/2011 4:33 PM

HAROF2 wrote:

Dolphin wrote:

so if you dont pay it you just get banned? i never payed $60 and they already banned my account so i made a new one? am i ok?

i guess haha,but my dad uses it so i need to pay or else haha,he dont know i owe

|

12/19/2011 8:04 PM

im late paying every month for my ebay. account sometimes its been $500 + a month i owe (due to selling cars) and i dont pay. they dont do anything, just after a few weeks they will restrict your account then i usually pay to i can sell again. i just hate paying ebay there fees are out of control

|

I'm a mom that still rides lil kid bikes - old/midschool GT BMX guru
refs: TCbmx(x3),Ecuadevil(x2), Ron44ald, Spikez5, The Balt, Pleasedontdeleteme(x2), Aguers(x2), Effigy(x3), Warchol2, Dees Hos(x2), ScramHype, Showtime402, Sancheezz, Phocraken(traded), pcoco, Nike ID,1of1547,aw123412,BEASTASSDICK(x2), mike_1033,russellonabike, Fad3r, Chuck8273, verdecustom,FreddyDapice, bmxscout48

12/20/2011 5:23 AM

netty speghetti wrote:

im late paying every month for my ebay. account sometimes its been $500 + a month i owe (due to selling cars) and i dont pay. they dont do anything, just after a few weeks they will restrict your account then i usually pay to i can sell again. i just hate paying ebay there fees are out of control

so i can buy still right?cuz my dad buys off ebay

|

12/20/2011 6:25 AM

HAROF2 wrote:

sometimes they restrict buying and selling and sometimes they only restrict selling. it might depend on the amount owed. but its no sweat, they dont come and break your legs if you dont pay. my invoice was due at the beginning of month i havent paid it yet smile

|

I'm a mom that still rides lil kid bikes - old/midschool GT BMX guru
refs: TCbmx(x3),Ecuadevil(x2), Ron44ald, Spikez5, The Balt, Pleasedontdeleteme(x2), Aguers(x2), Effigy(x3), Warchol2, Dees Hos(x2), ScramHype, Showtime402, Sancheezz, Phocraken(traded), pcoco, Nike ID,1of1547,aw123412,BEASTASSDICK(x2), mike_1033,russellonabike, Fad3r, Chuck8273, verdecustom,FreddyDapice, bmxscout48

12/20/2011 7:13 AM

netty speghetti wrote:

HAROF2 wrote:

netty speghetti wrote:

sometimes they restrict buying and selling and sometimes they only restrict selling. it might depend on the amount owed. but its no sweat, they dont come and break your legs if you dont pay. my invoice was due at the beginning of month i havent paid it yet smile

omg wow lol,ill pay it,they droped it down to 32$ smile

|