paap!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/20/2010 6:04 PM

hit me up to ride faggot we havent rode ina while haah

|

4/20/2010 6:06 PM

i know my dudee!! i miss yo ass!. me n dave have just been riding mad trails so we havent been to ww. wat you doing thursday im off well def ride

|

m.o.e.

4/20/2010 6:09 PM

papiomitis wrote:

i know my dudee!! i miss yo ass!. me n dave have just been riding mad trails so we havent been to ww. wat you doing thursday im off well def ride

i ben building trails and just going to vets haha and thursday not sure yet if i have a ride anywhere prob windsor or something if not vets im trying to go to sayerville this weekend haha remb summertime! that shit was the best but i sucked then ahah

|

4/20/2010 6:10 PM

papiomitis wrote:

i know my dudee!! i miss yo ass!. me n dave have just been riding mad trails so we havent been to ww. wat you doing thursday im off well def ride

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

i ben building trails and just going to vets haha and thursday not sure yet if i have a ride anywhere prob windsor or something if not vets im trying to go to sayerville this weekend haha remb summertime! that shit was the best but i sucked then ahah

yeahh summer was soooo fun hitten everywhere up!! deffineyl have to do that again all this summer. and ill ride wherever you are thursday just let me know!

|

m.o.e.

4/20/2010 6:12 PM

papiomitis wrote:

i know my dudee!! i miss yo ass!. me n dave have just been riding mad trails so we havent been to ww. wat you doing thursday im off well def ride

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

i ben building trails and just going to vets haha and thursday not sure yet if i have a ride anywhere prob windsor or something if not vets im trying to go to sayerville this weekend haha remb summertime! that shit was the best but i sucked then ahah

papiomitis wrote:

yeahh summer was soooo fun hitten everywhere up!! deffineyl have to do that again all this summer. and ill ride wherever you are thursday just let me know!

alright ill let you know and yea it was haha go to camp woodward week 4

|

4/20/2010 6:16 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

i ben building trails and just going to vets haha and thursday not sure yet if i have a ride anywhere prob windsor or something if not vets im trying to go to sayerville this weekend haha remb summertime! that shit was the best but i sucked then ahah

papiomitis wrote:

yeahh summer was soooo fun hitten everywhere up!! deffineyl have to do that again all this summer. and ill ride wherever you are thursday just let me know!

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

alright ill let you know and yea it was haha go to camp woodward week 4

how much is it? i can probably save up for it. and for reall were doing what we did last summer errrdayy!

|

m.o.e.

4/20/2010 6:19 PM

papiomitis wrote:

yeahh summer was soooo fun hitten everywhere up!! deffineyl have to do that again all this summer. and ill ride wherever you are thursday just let me know!

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

alright ill let you know and yea it was haha go to camp woodward week 4

papiomitis wrote:

how much is it? i can probably save up for it. and for reall were doing what we did last summer errrdayy!

lol alrite sick and its 10 i mite be able to get u in for 5 tho

|