pain

Related:
Create New Tag

2/21/2014 1:52 PM

recently i started to feel a pain in the lower back
it is not constant some days i dont feel it, some i feel it a lot, some a little
but it is extremely annoying
Do you know if it is possible that it is from bmx?
And is there anyone who feels the same?

|

YO

2/21/2014 2:00 PM

I used to have that. What i did was just rest for a week or two and lay on the floor and do leg/arm lifts once or twice a day. It fixed it.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

2/21/2014 2:03 PM

Take muscle relaxants

|

2/21/2014 2:08 PM

Go to your local chiropractor, that's what I do. One time I popped one of my vertebrae out of place, and the chiropractor popped it back in.

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

2/21/2014 2:10 PM

Stretch mate it really helps, do it before and after riding.

|

2/21/2014 2:12 PM

That^

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/21/2014 2:24 PM

I had a dull pain on occasion, and made the mistake of riding with it, threw my back out so bad I couldn't stand up without dropping to the ground. Took me 45 minutes to stand up and get to my car.

After that I quit doing whips and other foot related tricks, and overall hardly rode. Been 3 years now, I just be as careful as I can, and things have been better. I know when that soreness comes up to quit for the day. It's partly why I hardly ride street anymore. Ramps seem to be less trouble for my back.

But yea, be careful. Mine turned out to be that my cartilage disc was about 1/3 the thickness it should be, and it slipped causing me to pinch nerves causing my legs to give out. Scary stuff. Took a long time to heal up enough to stand for a full work day. let alone ride for more than 15 minutes at a time.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/21/2014 3:19 PM

i have a very minor case of spina bifida that causes my spine to hurt a bit and having somebody pop it or going to a chiropracter really help alot!

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

2/22/2014 3:20 AM

Stretch before you ride as mentioned. Can't stress that enough

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

2/22/2014 3:49 AM

It's called getting older haha. My backs been like that for awhile now, I'd say it's from bmx and along with just lifting heavy stuff all the time. Honestly stretching is one of the best things you can do, I stretch every morning and before I ride and it for sure will help you

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

2/22/2014 10:17 AM

lol sorry to hear that guys. i thought i was the only one with such a problem because my parents have problems with the lower back so i am likely to have too.
do you know some stretching exercises or something for lower back because today is the fourth day that i dont ride because of this shitty pain.

|

YO