paint

Related:
Create New Tag

12/16/2008 6:21 PM

i want to paint my frame flat black can u reccomend a good way to paint it and a good paint that doesnt scratch easy

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

12/16/2008 9:02 PM

all paint scratches easy unless you dish out the greens for powder coat. the great thing about spray paint is its cheap and relitivly easy, plus you can touch up those damn scratches. use jasco and sand paper or a drill with a wire brush to make sure you remove all of the old paint, hang'er up and spray away. that said, your bike is already black, maybe its time for a color sceme. i personally paint my bike every couple months and try to keep things fresh and creative. a razor blade and masking tape do wonders for customizing your paint job. if your a weight nazi then spray paint will cut some down and consider if you'll use clear coat too. i warn you though: this is an addiction, be afraid.

|

bye sick kills

12/16/2008 9:05 PM

Go the easy route and get some paint stripper. Be sure to wear rubber gloves though.

|

I'm gonna build a pretty nice bike on an very ugly budget!

12/16/2008 9:06 PM

painting ur bike is gay...lol thts why i painted my fork orange..lol..but ya just take it to a body shop for about 100$ theyll hook you up with about n e thing!!

|

why would u wanna get FELT buy a bike!!!..lmfao

12/16/2008 9:09 PM

hey to paint a frame just remove all the paint by sanding it then just use krylon spray and clearcoat is that it

|