paint markers on my frame?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/22/2008 10:42 AM

i live in new england, and winters coming which means, no more riding =[.

but, i recently purchased $50 in paintmarkers of various colors. and i was thinking about taking my bike apart, and using paint thinner to raw it out, prime it then go to work on the whole frame fork and bars.

im a really good artist and i have more than enough confidence in myself to do this without fear of ruining it.

ive been thinking of different themes and whatnot.

feedback?

|

BLAATTT

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

9/22/2008 10:49 AM

i was being too vague but i plan on using paint markers to paint the frame and whatnot.

|

BLAATTT

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

9/22/2008 10:59 AM

ive done it be fore i ended up taking it off cuz it looked kinda homo but if you gotta good design then go for it and spray a clear coat over it

|

catch ya slipin at a light "GET OUT YO SHIT"

9/22/2008 11:05 AM

how did yours look homo?

|

BLAATTT

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

9/22/2008 11:12 AM

hahahah

i was thinking about drawing tons of sweet fucked up characters and monsters. with like crazy patterns

|

BLAATTT

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

9/22/2008 12:05 PM

that sounds dope man, you bike would be one of a kind

|

doctor i'm okay, but my bike's sick

9/22/2008 12:05 PM

|

doctor i'm okay, but my bike's sick

9/22/2008 2:19 PM

easymoney66 wrote:

yeah i want somthing that stands out

|

BLAATTT

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

9/22/2008 2:29 PM

do some MARVEL zombies.

|

-RideBMX-

9/22/2008 2:38 PM

that would be pretty sick

|

BLAATTT

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

9/22/2008 2:49 PM

stereoride516 wrote:

how did yours look homo?

it didnt come out as good as i wanted it was supost tyo be like one big mural and it looked cool from real real close but more than six inches away it just looked stupid but the character thing sounds cool

|

9/22/2008 3:29 PM

tht sounds pretty sick i have an old frame in my basement i was thinkin about tryin somehthing lik tht on

|

LIVE HARD, RIDE HARD, DIE HARD

no brakes 4 pegs... streets all day

9/22/2008 4:54 PM

stereoride516 wrote:

how did yours look homo?

ajguzmanbikes wrote:

it didnt come out as good as i wanted it was supost tyo be like one big mural and it looked cool from real real close but more than six inches away it just looked stupid but the character thing sounds cool

do you have pictures of it?

|

BLAATTT

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

9/22/2008 5:25 PM

nah but i got one of just my bar hold on ill get the pic for you

|

9/22/2008 5:30 PM

i cant get it on to the forum but goto my profile and check it was ghost from close but it jst looks lyk blatces it might be becuz im a sucky artist

|

9/22/2008 7:00 PM

one of a kinda and makign it stand out..better maek sure you brign that bitch in at night dont want noone walkign off wiht it

|

Learn It
Live It
Love It
Ride

Only 100 out of 1000 riders can build trails

9/23/2008 11:20 AM

i painted pink flowers all over my bike, and then strapped a barbie doll to my headtube with some zip ties. Then I got some streamers and attached them to my bar ends. It was totally fabu-liscious.

|

I'll beat the %@#kin brakes off you @%tch. Shut the %#!k up and ride your %*#kin bike @$$hole.

9/23/2008 5:24 PM

spinningbars wrote:

i painted pink flowers all over my bike, and then strapped a barbie doll to my headtube with some zip ties. Then I got some streamers and attached them to my bar ends. It was totally fabu-liscious.

hahah i bet it was

|

BLAATTT

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

9/23/2008 6:08 PM

Yea man I say go for it. If I could get mine personalized I'd do some crazy lightning storm with like badass knights with swords and shields or something. Pretty much anything that would look badass.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010