pants made by danscomp, check it...

Related:
Create New Tag

8/4/2013 9:15 PM

http://www.danscomp.com/733928.php not much to say on this, seems like a pretty standard design, nice and simple

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

8/4/2013 9:20 PM

Way too baggy.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/4/2013 9:21 PM

Four wrote:

Way too baggy.

lol right?

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

8/4/2013 9:22 PM

too baggy but i guess some people like that. kind of expensive for generic sort of pants, i can get lipservice jeans for $5 extra & probably a lot happier with them...

|

Insta: @devicacy

8/4/2013 9:23 PM

James_Letten17 wrote:

lol right?

I mean I wear really tight pants but those just look awkward. I don't know why probably how they're modeled. Makes them look kinda dumb haha.

|

8/4/2013 9:28 PM

Four wrote:

Way too baggy.

James_Letten17 wrote:

lol right?

Four wrote:

I mean I wear really tight pants but those just look awkward. I don't know why probably how they're modeled. Makes them look kinda dumb haha.

yeah i kind of think of these as baggier versions of these http://www.amazon.com/RUDE-Black-Slouch-Skinny-Jeans/dp/B008KFIWTS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375676877&sr=8-1&keywords=rude+slouch+skinny+jeans

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

8/4/2013 9:29 PM

realityisajoke wrote:

too baggy but i guess some people like that. kind of expensive for generic sort of pants, i can get lipservice jeans for $5 extra & probably a lot happier with them...

never heard of lip service jeans (i think) but yeah that is true

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

8/4/2013 9:31 PM

Yeah haha I had those jeans. They felt kinda shitty. But those jeans are good, I remember when they were SC ha those were great stretch real good.

|

8/4/2013 9:34 PM

James_Letten17 wrote:

never heard of lip service jeans (i think) but yeah that is true

its a small company from LA, sean burns used to or still might be sponsored by their jeans. they're very similar to bonedeth jeans as far as i know but I think the bone deth are better quality.

|

Insta: @devicacy

8/4/2013 9:34 PM

Four wrote:

James_Letten17 wrote:

yeah i kind of think of these as baggier versions of these http://www.amazon.com/RUDE-Black-Slouch-Skinny-Jeans/dp/B008KFIWTS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375676877&sr=8-1&keywords=rude+slouch+skinny+jeans

Four wrote:

Yeah haha I had those jeans. They felt kinda shitty. But those jeans are good, I remember when they were SC ha those were great stretch real good.

well the first pair of jeans made by rude were these http://www.amazon.com/RUDE-Indigo-Super-Skinny-Jeans/dp/B005G6LEEE/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1375677219&sr=1-1&keywords=rude+super+skinny+jeans

goin straight up dugan with those jeans

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

8/4/2013 9:39 PM

Hahahaha yup! I had those jeans too. They were good I liked that pair.

|

8/4/2013 9:42 PM

Four wrote:

James_Letten17 wrote:

well the first pair of jeans made by rude were these http://www.amazon.com/RUDE-Indigo-Super-Skinny-Jeans/dp/B005G6LEEE/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1375677219&sr=1-1&keywords=rude+super+skinny+jeans

goin straight up dugan with those jeans

Four wrote:

"just pull it out, works out, dang dang, swoop it!" - dugan (props bio)

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

8/4/2013 9:46 PM

James_Letten17 wrote:

Haha that's how it works, if you wear tight jeans like those they sit real low and you can't really pull them up or wear a belt they just slip down haha. Oh well they look rad.

|

8/4/2013 9:48 PM

Four wrote:

James_Letten17 wrote:

Four wrote:

Haha that's how it works, if you wear tight jeans like those they sit real low and you can't really pull them up or wear a belt they just slip down haha. Oh well they look rad.

ha yep

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

8/4/2013 11:39 PM

Four wrote:

Way too baggy.

what da fuck?

theyre just normal fit brahhh

I don't wear jeans just khakis and cargos, but still

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "